Bargain buys thread

Minlak

custom titis
Pushy's again 12% almost sitewide - Now i had items in my cart already as I have been comparing prices for my new drive train / bike - prices have been the same for a week no increase for the sale

Minlak

custom titis
With the 12% off made it $7 more expensive than the same order from Merlin but I now get local support for faults and $6 socks :)

Shifter and Derailleur to go - Sigh

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Why not save $85 and buy an SLX cassette? Is the XT that much better?
Not sure about 11speed but on 10 speed the spider configurations are different with XT having two spiders and SLX just one and loos cogs. I buy the XT because freewheel bodies aren't cheap!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Not sure about 11speed but on 10 speed the spider configurations are different with XT having two spiders and SLX just one and loos cogs. I buy the XT because freewheel bodies aren't cheap!
Can you even buy 10sp SLX/XT any more? Minlak is buying 12sp btw.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
For the Derailleur and Shifter cannot buy anywhere (well ali express but still a wait)

Im a weight weenie that 54g will make all the difference - Just want full XT build on it
You could just lose 54g.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Pushy's again 12% almost sitewide - Now i had items in my cart already as I have been comparing prices for my new drive train / bike - prices have been the same for a week no increase for the sale
Awesome. Picked up Henty pack for under $97 (better than mtbd's '20% discount' where it's $7 cheaper than the normal list price).

Also decided to try the cheap Shimano Ispec EV dropper lever coz the KS one that came with post wiggles like sh!t.