The QUICK question thread.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I think you need to hit up your local skate shop.
Then go next door to the LBS and set up a direct debit on a pre-paid purchase agreement for a new pair of gloves to be sent out every 3 months ;)

Bloody humidity up there at the bottom of the hill must be pretty bad.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I don't understand?

All the rubber has perished (Cairns!) on the inside of the arms so I wondered if the lever grip tape was suitable. Doesn't sound like it is!
Grip tape is basically self-adhesive sandpaper, don't think it's going to do your ears/head any favours.

Try this stuff (not sure if you can buy it locally or not, but online is easy enough), it's like working with a mildly-adhesive plasticene:

A three-pack will be heaps for doing the arms of your sunglasses (Probably do 2 pair easily unless you need to make the material thickish). If you smooth it down once moulded it'll come up smooth with a semi-gloss surface finish, or you can press something into it (like sandpaper or a file) for a more textured finish.

moorey

call me Mia
For levers, a couple of stealthy blobs of Sikoflex (the shoe repair one) might be a good option. I’ve been considering trying it, as the thumb/finger pads on my current gloves are really slippery on my levers when I get really sweaty.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
For levers, a couple of stealthy blobs of Sikoflex (the shoe repair one) might be a good option. I’ve been considering trying it, as the thumb/finger pads on my current gloves are really slippery on my levers when I get really sweaty.
Is this the same one to fix up tyre punctures?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I just found my old Garmin Edge 200 and it still works!

Does someone have a quarter turn mount and a couple of O-rings going spare?

bear the bear

Is a real bear
or

Pushys sells both