The QUICK question thread.....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Anyone got bike friendly hotel recommendations for Canberra?
Want to take bikes on a family holiday and keep them in the room rather than trust some 'storage area'.
Also, prefer hotel (over airbnb) because kids like the big building and lobby and lifts etc...
I've always run with the its easier to ask forgiveness mindset.

Probably avoid dragging in too much mud though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is it at me seeing this, or is there a high correlation between liking zero alcohol beers and also liking cocaine?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Heaps of Alco's were cocaine snorters just look at Johnny Depp.
I'm not sure he is an accurate depiction of the average Australian...

I like neither. Or boozy beers.
Just imagine how easy that trans Tasman would be filled to the gills with fish and zero beer for hydration!!!

Personally (as someone that doesn't like beer) I can't imagine why people would drink the zero version...seems to be missing the one purpose of beer that i can identify. Have had a few customers (not enough to consider stocking any) over the last couple of months after zero alcohol beers and fuck me! Almost all of them are either really fucking high or filled with some other form of zeal!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
If I degrease (and clean) the cassette and add a brand new chain, will the factory lube be enough to coat the cassette too or should I add a bit of extra lube to the drivetrain?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If I degrease (and clean) the cassette and add a brand new chain, will the factory lube be enough to coat the cassette too or should I add a bit of extra lube to the drivetrain?
Clean the chain while you are at it with the rest of your gear. But why a new chain so soon?

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's a bit of a subjective question, some people do and some don't but I don't put anything on mountain bikes cassettes as the dirt sticks to it.