The QUICK question thread.....

moorey

call me Mia
Serious question - pitch or pith? (I'm assuming autocorrect, but just in case...) Did people really wear chunks of lawn as head protection?
I know on the Hoover dam, the workers were dying from falling rocks and weren’t provided helmets, so they covered caps in tar. Still more sensible than wiring on grips.

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!
I know on the Hoover dam, the workers were dying from falling rocks and weren’t provided helmets, so they covered caps in tar. Still more sensible than wiring on grips.
That would have made a good general knowledge question actually!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I just can’t fathom why anyone would still do this in this day and age. I assume you still use vulcanizing patches and a baseball cap covered in pitch as a helmet?
I can't believe that you of all people need to ask why I want to avoid shelling out a fortune for lock on grips for a bazillion bikes.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I can't believe that you of all people need to ask why I want to avoid shelling out a fortune for lock on grips for a bazillion bikes.

I find little black cable ties work well if the grips spin a bit. The Ourys so far haven't need it.

moorey

call me Mia
The Nicolais and Litevilles aren't going to pay for themselves.

They will with wired on grips. If you’re struggling, chuck me your address and I’ll send off a couple of sets of lockons.