Search results

1. CGR

SA SOLD Fox 32mm 831's, 1 1/8" steerer (+high end DJ/street frame)

Yep. Forks: 1.69kgs, FIT RLC damper, rebound adjust, air adjust, adjustable lock out, 1 1/8" steerer, 32mm sanctions, 15mm axle. Always serviced by NS Dynamics. 162mm. Apparently it's a fairly simple internal adjustment, though I haven't tried it myself.
  2. CGR

SA SOLD Fox 32mm 831's, 1 1/8" steerer (+high end DJ/street frame)

SOLD, please remove. Item: Fox 32mm 831's (2012 model with lockout) Location: Adelaide, will post interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Visually good, some scratches and marks, mechanically great, always serviced by NS Dynamics (last one was 9mths ago) Reason for selling: New...
  3. CGR

City Jumps Adelaide <- Updated 22nd of Dec, pg. 10

Over a year? that's a record lapse in updates. I haven't taken that many photos that show you everything, so most of these aren't mine (hence the better quality). Anyone who's been to the park in the last year will know the incredible amount of work we've put into it. It's pretty easy to lay...
  4. CGR

SA Last Raffnix SOLD, please remove

Sold! Sold! Sold!
  5. CGR

SA Last Raffnix SOLD, please remove

Item: Last Raffnix Location: Adelaide SA; postage at the buyers expense Item Condition: Good, small scratches and worn paint. Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: $280 ono for everything Extra Info: Comes with (see pics); Inbuilt chain tensioners Seatclamp and DMR...
  6. CGR

#3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlGUjL3M1-0&feature=player_embedded While we've been dreaming up plenty of new stuff we want to create, its summer and time to ride; most of our building will be saved for winter and our work until then will focus on dialing things in so i doubt i'll update...
  7. CGR

#2 http://vimeo.com/51732154
  8. CGR

For all those playing at home you'll already know the Jam has come and gone with great success; heaps of people showed up (300+, a few from interstate too), bought sausages and raffle tickets or just straight donated (one bloke gave us $100 bucks!). Jamie and Matt from Stowaway and Little Black...
  9. CGR

DJ Leaf DLX

Frame - Leaf concept DLX 570 Fork - Fox 831 Bars - Deity Villain Stem - Straitline Brake - Avid Elixir Cranks - Deity Pedals -NS Aerial Hubs - Last Zakk/Carmen Tyres - Intense Micro-knobby Total weight - 11kg (give or take) I've been riding a Last Raffnix for the last couple years...
  10. CGR

Video posting limit means this needs its own post http://vimeo.com/42970037 Jack put together a go pro edit of the jumps that features a time lapse building of the 3rd of Right set
  11. CGR

Winter Love Genuinely i don't think the park has ever looked this good, been this big or this extensive. To say this winter has been productive puts it mildly, Nick bought us all some head torch's and we've been doing weekly night missions because of the shorter days, i'm actually struggling...
  12. CGR

Sa dj shop

Having grown-up in Adelaide i would recommend anywhere but JT cycles.
  13. CGR

Finally; a while back the council filmed us for a video about their Volunteers, its pretty wanky but the recognition is always nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV92hiSNhaU We're just in the first 2 minutes or so Apparently the jumps are somewhere in the latest 20/20 issue, but i've yet...
  14. CGR

First and Foremost - we are now on Facebook: City Dirt ( <- follow the link) so much easier to update things there, so go ahead and "Like" us to keep-up with what's going on! Of course i'll still keep this thread ticking over for posterity or browny points or something... As you can see from...
  15. CGR

Little Things You Love

seeing an ex get fat i know i'm going to hell, meh
  16. CGR

Pretty epic gap between posts here, i don't really know where to start with all the changes, so i'll just post the videos and photo's doing the rounds since the last update: Before i left: Finished the new hip option; its looking a little worse now and needs some love and tweeking Beefed-up...
  17. CGR

legalised jumps in the hills area by parramatta council.

They're on a part of the downhill, orientating them in another direction will let you use more of it and make it far easier to build and ride them. Its the difference between serious trails and some jumps in a park. Its called advice, and it comes from experience.
  18. CGR

legalised jumps in the hills area by parramatta council.

Great to see some more legalised jumps (more than just bmx tracks), the spot even looks good with the incline and shade and all, but i feel a little compelled to point-out the way you're using the incline/gully won't get you more than one good trick jump or a few smaller ones you'll have to...
  19. CGR

Little Things You Hate

bleeding money
  20. CGR

Little Things You Hate

Wait till you meet a couple of people from Family First...