Search results

1. DownhillerDeano

Not able to post

Ok, No funny jokes about this being a post, let me explain!! When on my home computer (this is on a work computer), the buttons 'new thread', 'reply' or 'quote' do not come up?? Yes I am logged in, yes, I tried logging out then back in, yes I cleared internet files and cookies, no it doesn't...
  2. DownhillerDeano

sold

Item: 2007 stab deluxe medium Location: Geelong Item Condition: mechanically fine, cosmetically ok Reason for selling: got two dh bikes Price and price conditions: $1850 flat.Extra Info: Prefer local sale or some where within vic. Can deliver for fee, trying to avoid interstate unless buyer...
  3. DownhillerDeano

FINALLY, SOME PROGRESS! Anyone got a contact number for SAMARKI

As above, does anyone have a number, landline or mob for "Samarki". Its in regards to a trading issue shall we say. Item was paid for and confirmed by him on the 9th Dec. Said he'd send it the next day, a week later I asked whether he'd posted it, he said no, and would do it asap. Since...
  4. DownhillerDeano

DHX clean out

Keen to disassemble my DHX to change the oil and clean seals and flush out any shit that may be in there..its off an 06 bike which I know for a fact never had a rebuild. After a bit of searching I came across this rather use-full thread...
  5. DownhillerDeano

please delete, have found

please delete, have found
  6. DownhillerDeano

Shimano issues, please advise

Whilst swapping things from my IT-1 to a new stab I discovered the GT has a 83mm bb shell, the stab a 68mm. Yes, I can still use the bearings however the black 'howdy doody' bit, can you buy these seperately? I'm assuming you shouldnt run without it?! Also, with my saint cranks, the 'axle'...
  7. DownhillerDeano

Saint chain rings (or anything else that fits saint cranks)

Item: 34 tooth ring Location: Geelong, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 including post Extra Info: Preferably in good running condition. 4 bolt, 104 PCD I believe, what ever the saint cranks are.
  8. DownhillerDeano

What guide to run with Saint

Hey all, have got saint cranks and bashy with a 32t chain ring and was wandering what other people use (chain guide wise) with a saint bashie. Does it interfere with an E.13 taco or does it work fine? Its just I'm swapping parts from my IT-1 to a stab deluxe and with no need for a chain guide...
  9. DownhillerDeano

2007/08 Stab frame Medium

Item: 07/08 Stab deluxe or supreme frame. Medium Location: Anywhere, preferably Vic. Price range/Willing to Pay: email me dean_linic@hotmail.com or add me to msn and we'll talk Extra Info: Prefer coil shock. Headset not needed. I'm after a Red and white or blue and white, just not the...
  10. DownhillerDeano

2006 GT I-Drive 4. 3.0/Rock Shox J4 issues

Hi all, just wandering if anybody could give me a rough price range for a second hand GT I-drive 4. (Spec lists below). Also, in regards to the RS J4's, what the general 'consensus' with them (to be used for light XC to regain fitness:p). I did a search and found they tend to blow seals often...
  11. DownhillerDeano

Nexus hubs.transmissions

What: Nexus internal geared hubs, preferably SG8R25 but will accept others: Price: Depends on condish: Extra: Wanted to salvage parts from. will pay post.
  12. DownhillerDeano

sold

Item: 2007 Fox 40 RC2 Location:Geelong, will post Item Condition: Good, light scratches on side of lowers from shuttles and tight single track riding. Reason for selling: Have another set of 40's Price and price conditions: $750 firm Extra Info: Seals cleaned recently, grey spring. Small...
  13. DownhillerDeano

sold

Item: 2008 Avid Codes F&R Location: Geelong, will post via Aus Registered Post. Item Condition: Everything is absolutely great condition. Lines, levers, rotors, calipers. Adjustments work perfectly, no need to bleed. Reason for selling: Splitting old bike. Price and price conditions: $400...
  14. DownhillerDeano

sold

sold..........
  15. DownhillerDeano

Which nexus is it?

Does anybody know which transmission the GT IT-1 Runs. Yes, I know its a shimano nexus but there are several models and I was after the manual/drawing for that particular one. Nothing on the GT site or anywhere else that I could find. Thanks Dean
  16. DownhillerDeano

Demo 9, whats it worth (yes, another whats it worth thread)

Hi all, Absolutely love this thing but might be looking around for something different just for a change. Definately not for sale at the moment but would be interested to know what sort of coin I'd be getting for my demo just incase something else does pop up and take me fancy;)...
  17. DownhillerDeano

Specialized Demo 9 DH. 'The toy'

Frame - 05 Demo 9 DH Rear shock - Manitou 6 way, 350 pounder Front shock/fork - Fox 40 rc2's. '07 I think Handlebars - Easton Stem - Easton Grips - Shit ones, need replacing;) Saddle - Not that comfy Front brake - 08 Avid Code, 200mm wave rotor Rear brake - 08 Avid Code, 185mm G2...
  18. DownhillerDeano

yet another 40 noise prob

Hey all, just picked up soem 07 40 RC2's. during the last inch or two of travel they squeak? Not this spring noise that I have read about, there perfectly silent apart from this squeaking.. Would the staunchions/seals need a bit of lube or would it be something internal? Cheers all
  19. DownhillerDeano

6" adaptor (2007 Fox 40 to Avid)

Item: The adaptor for a 2007 fox 40 to run an 8" disc. Pretty sure is just a standard 6" I.S/Avid (or hayes perhaps?) Location: Geelong, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: Prefer trade for another adaptor. I have 203mm boxxer, 203mm marz, 203mm rear IS but if I really have to will pay...
  20. DownhillerDeano

07 40's vs. codes

Hi all quick question. From what i gather with the 'extended' I.S mount on fox 40's, the '07 models, you only require a IS/Avid 6" adaptor to run a 8" disc? Or do you still need an 8" adaptor for 8" disc? Searched here and fox site, no definate answer. Cheers all.