Search results

1. T

QLD INTENSE SOCOM Stolen (Clear MT, Brisbane)

I'm a Samford boy so if I see it around on the trails i'll tell you straight away.
  2. T

Sidi Dragon and Pedal compatibility issues??

All the crank bro's pedals come with spacers, Although it's not desirable to have to use them on your shoes sometimes its just the easiest way to solve the problem if you want those pedals. You'll never look back on crank bro's pedals, I use some mallet c's on my downhill and trail bike and they...
  3. T

STOLEN Brisbane - Rocky Mountain FLOW

Hi all, I know it is not the most hardcore of bikes but it was my cousins pride and joy and so I said i'd try and get it back to her. It was stolen a few days ago from New farm its details are: Rocky Mountain FLOW serial # RMB04092938 Model S-224 yr 2005 Thank you very much for...
  4. T

Well i had my own little Comp..

Hahahhahaha yeah man, i know i know Great bike dude, Dh comp with 888's :)
  5. T

My mate's vid.

good video mate, the productions were great :)
  6. T

sunday arvo local ride....

1:18 I know the pain hahahahaha good video mate, nice riding
  7. T

toowoombah RD4 !!

good video mate, looks like a hell of a day out there
  8. T

Quick vid that my mate put together.

Good vid mate, nice song choice! :)
  9. T

2009 norco range

gold....... :)
  10. T

School Holidays, Argh So Boring

I know it was said a while ago, but yes, pure gold
  11. T

What Goggles do you use?

Great goggles, I've been using some for a while now and they work nicely with a full face helmet. the foam is comfortable and the cost is fairly decent for a top label brand.
  12. T

long illinbah Video

awesome vid mate, the day was great
  13. T

Qld state series rd1 ilinbah pics

nice picks man, anyone got some more?
  14. T

Sunshine Series Race One

WOW! that was awesome the track was great, and so were the people and bikes to bad a snapped my wrist and had to pull out of the race, oh well it was a great day
  15. T

Sunshine Series Race One

guys the entry form is up Go Go Go! :p :rolleyes: :cool:
  16. T

Reign 2- 6 inch do-it-all bike.

hey man glad your enjoying the reign great bike hey, i would say definatly dont change the shock to a coil (if you even can) if you can i would put a fox DHX air on it i got a Dhx air 4 on my enduro elite and its such a great shock also change the tyres to more aggresive DH tyres and if you need...
  17. T

Project: Two Four LeToy4 final curtain

omg i love it that is the one of the top 3 hardtails i have seen
  18. T

Trek remedy 6 or 5 Vs. Giant reign 2

soz about the delay guys but i have been sick :( any way this is my new bike http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=558415&posted=1#post558415
  19. T

my new specialized enduro elite

also kidies remember when you vomit after your first ride up a nice hill dont vomit on or near your bike :D
  20. T

my new specialized enduro elite

thanks man i will take you up on it :p now just to get my hands around the sram i keep on shifting acidently and that really sucked when i kept on doing that on the jumps