School Holidays, Argh So Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm siding with the haters here, this thread is pretty shit.

I've changed my challenge, instead of being drunk, I'm going to see how many days I can be in an a state of general inebriation.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, you live at Trinity Beach... You should NOT be bored! My whole life is practically school holidays for this year (live at Kewarra) and I'm pretty much never bored. Be more interesting and you won't be ;)

Simmo.

Likes Dirt
How can you be bored dude.
You live in Trinity, there's bound to be something going on there every night...

Simmo.

Likes Dirt
What am I doing today? Today I'm chilling out at home, not being bored. Seriously, I think I gotta work on a bit of renovating and landscaping at home today, then chill out tonight, might go riding later.

Nub

Banned
too bide time my mates tried to see how many bible and condoms he could eat in holidays (18days) he managed 13 bible 21 condoms (flavoured of course;) and threw up ova 30 times... ink poisoning?;S
yea that was pretty fukin funny
Are you mentally fucking retarded?

Honestly, fuck, I know your bored but being a random little shit on the internet seriously cannot be helping your situation.

You're a dirty pack of lies young man and I ought to put you back into line with a rap accross the knuckles. 13 bibles? So your friend supposedly ate over 15000 peices of paper? I'd like to see him replicate that without dying.

Smarten the fuck up and buy your self a blow up woman.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Are you mentally fucking retarded?

Honestly, fuck, I know your bored but being a random little shit on the internet seriously cannot be helping your situation.

You're a dirty pack of lies young man and I ought to put you back into line with a rap accross the knuckles. 13 bibles? So your friend supposedly ate over 15000 peices of paper? I'd like to see him replicate that without dying.

Smarten the fuck up and buy your self a blow up woman.
............Or a russain one............

Status
Not open for further replies.