Search results

1. T

Bike checks that you fancy.

Sooooo tempted to spray my bike similar to this! been wanting blue frame bar combo for ages and that one is clean as.
  2. T

post up your bmx (s)

Thanks for all the comments I only have vids from before I rebuild them, Kinda hanging out till I get some decent photos but I'll throw some stills up later!
  3. T

post up your bmx (s)

Just in time for some summer sessions...
  4. T

post up your bmx (s)

Not really an update but i put brakes back on a while ago cause i finally got my trailsss running!
  5. T

post up your bmx (s)

yeah frame is a luna, going to put brakes back on soon....
  6. T

post up your bmx (s)

new tyres and grips, stokeddddd.
  7. T

post up your bmx (s)

swapped my s3 for a luna with a friend + sprayed front wheel just need to chop my steerer and it should be sweeeeet
  8. T

post up your bmx (s)

umm the trails? they are in dural, in my backyard. thanks man trail pic was taken a while back...brakeless pic was taken this arvo.
  9. T

post up your bmx (s)

Freshh pics...same setup as before. trails! brakeless
  10. T

post up your bmx (s)

ahah found it on ebay...the guy i bought it off kept it so mint the thing looks brand new!
  11. T

post up your bmx (s)

Birthday present came yesterday...S&M Challenger stem brakes are off cause they were rubbing on the tire...back on as soon as i have a skinnier tire
  12. T

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

these guys have their trails down.
  13. T

Post your bunny hops and boosts.

its off victoria ave....its like behind the hills homemaker centre.
  14. T

Post your bunny hops and boosts.

ledge hop(video outtake)
  15. T

Slam Factory - 150108...

pretty sure his name is nate or nat Awsome pics tristan..fuf is definately my fav
  16. T

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

heres a couple hes fucked awsome setting
  17. T

freerider 2

hover the mouse over the right edge of the game and a bar should appear..its the creamy looking folder
  18. T

Mini Trucks Or Raised Up 4wd's?

Not fussed on both...mini truck would be first preference but there are some super tidy 4wds out there...snapped this one when overseas in hawaii
  19. T

Profile Wheelset

Dont forget that the $600 is american so you'll have to convert to aussie dollars, which is around $656.
  20. T

Show me Your Music (Formerly 3 Bands Thread)

Nah its a three man band.. Mike Marsden, Steve Znavor, Christopher Broach.