post up your bmx (s)

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
dont do it! all my mates that have had them, hate them. they blow out, and are super slippery.
Thats what I thought they might do.

I'm running the cheaper ones and they're right on the weight weenie limit for me and I'm not hard at all on tyres. Plus the wire bead ones are only rated to 60psi, although the kevlar ones are ok for 120psi apparently. I got a pair for dirt cheap so I tried them but I'm not sure about getting them again. I don't reckon they're slippery though, I had Oddy Paths before these and grip seems about the same.
Thanks, I dont think I'll get those tyres, especially since they are rated at 60psi.

WTP grippin!?

taylor-91

Likes Dirt
Thanks for all the comments
I only have vids from before I rebuild them, Kinda hanging out till I get some decent photos but I'll throw some stills up later!

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WTP grippin!?
Feelins sucks. Horrible grip, I was sliding out almost every corner. They do roll fast though. There's not that much difference between the Feelin and the Grippin too, just a bit of raised tread. If you were considering a set of them, I'd have a look at the KHE Dirts first. Similar design and weight, but grippier tread.