Seat – Seasons Skinny
Post - FBM stump (wedge moded)
Cranks – Sputnic Playback
Pedals - Odyssey PC
Sprocket – WTP 28T
Chain – KMC 710sl
Pegs- Odyssey J-Peg Liters

Front Wheel – Salt Sealed 36 hub laced to Alex dm 24 rim
Rear Wheel – Joytec cassette laced to a black rim (i have no idea what brand it is)
Front Tyre – Maxxis Griffter
Rear Tyre – Maxxis Grifter

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
ive got some rubens to sell.
2.25 and 2.15 foldable og rubens.
2.25 and 2.15 foldable new dirt rubens.
$30 a set. ill get photos of their tread tonight, but they still have a heap of life in them.
also selling my front wheel. Hazard lite laced to gsport marmoset. sprayed matte black. I'll decide on a price this afternoon (but itll be AROUND $100)when i also take photos.
if you want dibs on something, send me a PM.

and to keep it revelent.
nothing has changed on my bike except im running my old front wheel and have a lhd freecoaster to build up.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Mucking around with my $10 wide angle lens in my room. don't have a camera it fits yet, so just holding it in front of the point-and-shoot.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
ive got some rubens to sell.
2.25 and 2.15 foldable og rubens.
2.25 and 2.15 foldable new dirt rubens.
$30 a set. ill get photos of their tread tonight, but they still have a heap of life in them.
also selling my front wheel. Hazard lite laced to gsport marmoset. sprayed matte black. I'll decide on a price this afternoon (but itll be AROUND $100)when i also take photos.
if you want dibs on something, send me a PM.

and to keep it revelent.
nothing has changed on my bike except im running my old front wheel and have a lhd freecoaster to build up.

both sets of tyres are 'reserved'
i will get photos up for those people later on today and then go from there.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
both sets of tyres are 'reserved'
i will get photos up for those people later on today and then go from there.
photos of the tyres have been sent to the 'dibbers'

so photos of the gsport marmoset laced to a hazard lite then painted matte black.

one side of the hub.

other side.

the wheel is about 2mm out of true, but just require a quick spot key to get it sorted. all spokes and nipples fine.
at times the hub feels like it has loose cones (but it doesnt have cones), i think replacing the bearings may fix this issues, but i seem to be the only one that notices it on my bike.
$110 posted to your door. pm me if you're keen.
and also some primo hollowbites.

there is some wearing from doing pedal grinds (left arm only), but i dont think itll cause you any issues. also the pedal inserts move a bit, but if you pull them out and lock tight them in oyull have no issues. this is a common primo issue.

$80 posted. PM me if you're keen.
love from rhysrhysbaby.