Search results

1. Sutek

new tele

Ok, so I'm an old school CRT user but we're ready to make the jump to a new screen. 42" - 50" max due to size of room. Price under $1,000. Can you tell me what you've experienced at this size/price point, whether plasma or lcd (we watch a 50/50 mix of sport and movies) Any...
  2. Sutek

AFL GF take 2

It's nearly ball-up. Who is watching? I hate the idea of a second GF - cash cow, but hopefully the Saints can go one better. I'm not a Saints fan - I just hate the Pies.
  3. Sutek

Your fave BMX brand

I'm old - granted. What I want to know it what is YOUR favorite BMX brand, and why. Not just 'oh cause they're fully sick, brah' ....go into bat for your fave brand and really sell it. It can be for frames, parts or completes. I'm doing an assignment in old-school (seriously!) so...
  4. Sutek

Car lettering

Hi Everyone, We need to get some new car lettering done, but haven't been happy with a few quotes/product etc. Anyone here had any good experiences in Vinyl lettering that they'd like to recommend to me? Preferably in the Illawarra but Sydney is cool. Any feedback is appreciated...
  5. Sutek

09 Ashes

Have searched and can't believe there's nothing up yet? Please correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm sitting here, beer in hand loving seeing the Ashes on SBS. Would be better day time but we'll have to wait for that. Currently 2/67 with Mitchell Johnson ripping in a nice bouncer to...
  6. Sutek

Metallica 2010 rumours.

Hey all. I've been religiously scouring the universe and have heard a few tasty rumours that the original bay area thrashers will tag us on in 2010 as part of the World Magnetic tour. Anyone care to substantiate or speculate or prostate on this? I've seen them twice and Death...
  7. Sutek

Sold Sold Soold Sold Sold sold Sold - please remove.!

SOLD - please remove. Thanks for all the enquiries. Congrats to the lucky buyer Tuan!! Good to meet you and Chris. :D
  8. Sutek

New Primal fear for Metal Heads.

Hey, I was looking into the Primal Fear site only to note they are due to release their next studio album in May. Entitled 16:6 this will be the first studio album featuring Magnus Karlsson (playing the whole thing - he did parts on NR) on guitar after the departure of Stephan Leibig. (sp)...
  9. Sutek

Rugby League World Cup

I'm a mad raving League fan, and I'm interested to know who out there actually gives a rats ass about the impending World Cup starting tonight? Is it justifiable that this game be given World Cup priveleges considering there are only three nations that really stand a chance of winning this...
  10. Sutek

boozle.com.au

Hi grog monsters. I stumbled upon this site www.boozle.com.au that allows you to locate the cheapest booze in your area and rate booze. Granted, it's not perfect but I reckon it's a good idea in theory. A mate of mine was going to do this 12 months ago....he who waits, LOSES. Go...
  11. Sutek

Astrix frames/bikes feedback

What does everone/anyone think of the Astrix range that Crispy was doing here before he left our shores? I'm doing a peice on boutique brands/niche imports etc and am keen to get some feedback. Good or bad, have you ridden them? Any info would help guys. Anything you know about the brand...
  12. Sutek

Be quick for hot old Norco's

Call me a shit stirrer but WTF.... There's a banner add popping up here on Farkin advertising the Norco Manik 2007 limited edition with e13. It says, be quick as stocks won't last. Last time I checked most punters were gearing up for 2009 models :D Be quick before the wholesaler...
  13. Sutek

Channel 7 are indeed SHITE!

Network 7 haqve copped considerable flack for their coverage of the Bejing games. Up until now I haven't been too fussed - being quite content to surf between SBS and 7 to get my fix. But this morning the Womens XC MTB was on. I thought I'd sit down with a coffee and enjoy the race. It all...
  14. Sutek

Nike Air Jordan's US $28.84!

Hey, I was on Cycling Forums and some one called sneaker supplier hijacked a thread and tried to promote their sneaker business. Go here: http://www.sneakersupplier.com I clicked thru and was blown away. These guys claim to make a number of major brand's shoes incl Nike and Timberland - but...
  15. Sutek

SOLD SOLD SOLD PLEASE REMOVE ME! Thanks NOFEARNICK!

Item: 07 Fluid four from Norco - Large.Frame: Triple butted & hydraformed aluminum, Horst Link 4-Bar linkage, 108-136mm travel, FOX Float rear shock Fork: FOX Vanilla with external rebound and in NEW condition. two rides. Brakeset Front Brake: Hayes HFX 9 Carbon 70% pads - avid 6" rotor Rear...
  16. Sutek

Primal Fear fans

Ok, so I'm old and a long long time fan of Judas Priest, in particular Rob Halford the Metal God. Over the last few years I've been getting into Primal Fear primarily (ouch) due to Ralf Scheepers and his uncanny likeness to the Metal God himself. Any other PF fans out there who were...
  17. Sutek

SOLD SOLD please remove and thanks to all who pm'd

Item: 07 Rock Shox Tora 289 Location: Shellharbour NSW Item Condition: very, very good! Reason for selling: Fork change on bike Price and price conditions: Looking for $160 but will consider genuine offers. Extra Info: This immaculate set of forks has been re-listed due to the previous...
  18. Sutek

Sold Sold Sold...thanks to all and pls remove

Item: 07 Rock Shox Tora 289 Location: Shellharbour NSW Item Condition: very, very good! Reason for selling: Fork change on bike Price and price conditions: Looking for roughly $150 but will take genuine offers. Extra Info: The fork has only seen a handful of easy fire road rides before...
  19. Sutek

Kim Beazley bows out

I have just seen a transcribe of Kim Beazley's final speach to Parliament and it is chock full of military innuendos. I've done a bit of research on young Kim, and can't find any relation to him serving or being a part of the military. Being the defense minister counts for shit, before you...
  20. Sutek

new news at last

Finally after three months, Farkin has a new lead-in story. I love Amiel, but was getting mighty sick of reading his name every few days. Truth be told, I was going to email admin to 'suggest' a change in front page. Now, one of the main arguments that online news sites use over print...