Search results

1. R

Shock mounting hardware specs for '12 Glory??

Hey guys, bit of a longshot here but chasing the measurements for mounting hardware for the rear shock on my 2012 Giant Glory so I can put a new Fox Float X2 on (currently Rock Shox Vivid R2C). I know the bottom eyelet just uses spacers but the top mount is 8mm x ?? Any help is appreciated.
  2. R

The discount code thread

Pushys has 12% off storewide till tomorrow night with the code www12.
  3. R

"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

I think you have to work out what you're trying to prove, who you're trying to prove it to and why you're trying to prove it. Sounds like it goes much deeper than an interest in weightlifting.
  4. R

The discount code thread

Just used the code. Cheers mate.
  5. R

Don't do Carbon Cranks Kids!

First time for everything :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=836-6mKmhkY
  6. R

Don't do Carbon Cranks Kids!

Bars as well.
  7. R

The discount code thread

The code worked for me tonight. Cheers mate.
  8. R

2017 world cup discussion

Lenzerheide this weekend. Finals on Saturday night again, yeeeooowww! https://www.pinkbike.com/news/claudios-course-preview-lenzerheide-dh-world-cup-2
  9. R

I think even the fastest riders would struggle to be competitive on 26" bikes these days. Yep, great to see him take the win. Mik Hannah in second and Tracey took out the women's at Innsbruck. The year is panning out pretty well for the Hannahs. Hardly. Considering manufacturers are...
  10. R

While not strictly world cups, it's been interesting to follow the Crankworks DH rounds. Great to see Troy take the win at Les Gets. Hopefully, it's the confidence boost he needs to get another WC win. And at the latest Crankworks DH round at Innsbruck, Hart took out the men's, apparently...
  11. R

Agree re: the track. It's a travesty to think that Schladming is only an hour away... The point on the number of female junior riders is interesting. I think you'd have to first work out if there were any barriers (financial or otherwise) preventing female junior riders. And if there are...
  12. R

There was pushback with the transition from 26 to 27.5. Sam Hill, among others, was pretty outspoken about it. The difference was, IIRC, the teams had the offseason to get their bikes 650b ready. Once everyone was on 650b, any advantage was lost. There wasn't really any point to it but it...
  13. R

Yeah, think that classes based on wheel sizes are fair enough (incl. 26). Be good to see them implemented at local/state (and national?) races as it would level out the playing field and would probably result in less uptake from the average weekend warrior who would otherwise have to shell out...
  14. R

Gamut Podium pedals?

Just a quick update... Experience with Ubyk was good. Pedals arrived about a 1.5 weeks after ordering. Took them out for a lash yesterday and first impressions are good. Thought I might notice the outboard bearing bulge, but no issues there. Pedals felt good under my 5.10s and pin...
  15. R

The discount code thread

This just worked for me too. Cheers!
  16. R

Gamut Podium pedals?

Slight concave, maybe? Yeah, Ubyk seem quite competitive with their prices. Haven't ordered through them before but people on here seem to rate them, so should hopefully be all good.
  17. R

Gamut Podium pedals?

Pulled the trigger on the Podiums! Ordered through Ubyk and got them for $148 delivered. Will post an update when I get some ride time on them. Cheers.
  18. R

Gamut Podium pedals?

Cheers for the replies, guys. Have looked into the VP Harrier pedals, but I think they might be too big (I run US 9.0 shoes). Found these in stock for $150 delivered which is pretty decent. Shame about their incompatibility with crank-holder bike racks. I've got a GripSport rack with...
  19. R

Gamut Podium pedals?

Looking into new flat pedals for the DH bike, and came across these: They haven't been out for long and it's a long-shot, but has anyone had any ride time on them? Or has anyone ridden Point One Podium 2 pedal (which is what these are based on)? Also, would they work with 'crank-holder'...
  20. R

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Freecaster actually used to show the top 80... Live timing here: http://live.tissottiming.com/?id=00030D01&style=Tissot