Search results

1. D

Dannyboy out of action for good!

ouch! Just like to say thanks for the kind words and support for staying with it. Well thanks to physio going well , lots of exercises etc my shoulder feels heaps better. Went out for a ride yesturday , nothing much just messing around down the beach front and how good was it. I know i'm a mile...
  2. D

Holy Cow....check this out

that guys face Looked like me after a big stack last week. That look on that guys face just says, " i'm fuc*ed! , no health fund !" Dan
  3. D

Gloves

Think about it , the first thing you do if you fall is put your hands out in front of you. Your choice but i'd never ride anywhere without some. Dan
  4. D

Dannyboy out of action for good!

Yesturday at Emu Plains i took a BIG tumble down a rockface and f*cked myself good , real good. Gashed legs , bruised ribs , smashed cheekbone and dislocated my shoulder , AGAIN ! After x-rays etc i have been told that i have damaged my shouder big time and biking is a definate no - no for a...
  5. D

Kona Stinky Owners Unite!

Stinky 01 I run Boxxer race which suit the bike great , you can get them at a good price and aren't too heavy. My 7" plates are on the way from Dangerboyz to! . I have ridden a 01 Stinky with Monster T's and it was like a tank! Great for D/H but nothing alse. Hard to Mono and manual . Saying...
  6. D

Oxford Falls / Red Hill Ride This Monday

Red Hill Monday red hill wil,l have to wait , i'm doing shuttles at emu plains! Yippie!!!!!! Dan Time to break something!!!!!!
  7. D

thanks for sharing that Dan
  8. D

Perisher Mountain Biking

Perisher ? Thredbo Where can i find out about Threadbo and whats available. Would really like to go if it's the real deal ! Nice one Dan
  9. D

Anyone up for it . I've missed out twice on going there and need someone to tag along with who knows their way around and is up for a mad one. Dan
  10. D

Troy Lee / Azonic / Fox 34" shorts wanted

Black , Black / Grey , Black / whatever , must be in good condition ! Dannyboy
  11. D

Sydney riders, elanora jumps?

Help and farkin about I'm busy working this w'end but next Sun is a chance. Where is it? Is there already anything sorted to ride? Dan
  12. D

FARKIN ! Notice

farkin Knew i should have kept my mouth shut ! LOL ! Dan
  13. D

Sydney City ride 24/09

wed night Nice one , looking forward to getting out , i've spotted a few places this week , see what happens. Later Dan
  14. D

FARKIN ! Notice

Just have to say it's only a short time on Farkin but got to say it's the bollox! Not only have i picked up on so much stuff thats happening , hooked up on rides but also sold all my stuff i've accumilated over the years. Just wish i'd found out about it sooner. I know it sounds all abit cheesy...
  15. D

Sydney City ride 24/09

wed night Man it's going to be warm tonight ! Just hoping someone reads this , can someone bring a spare tube or a kit with them. Forgot to replace my stuff from the other week and don't want to come home with a flat! See you there 7ish ! Right wheres the pain killers ( farked shoulder). Dan
  16. D

STINKY LT PLATES

rear shock I've just been in contact with a mate re springs etc. All good !! Nice one and thanks for the help. Dan
  17. D

STINKY LT PLATES

upgrade Mmmmm. Just been to that dangerboyc site. I'm getting the 7" , deal is done! Now any ideas where i can get a different spring or am i better off with a different shock totally? Dan
  18. D

Sydney City ride 24/09

Wed night I take it everyone's turning up about 7 ish ? Dan
  19. D

STINKY LT PLATES

upgrade sounds good , i'll check the sites. As i run a 24' rear the 7" upgrade sounds tempting! Thanks for the info guys!! Dan
  20. D

downhiil/race shorts 34"

Any colour aslong as their mostly black. What ya got? Dan