Search results

1. stevenw

Harvey Power resigns as President

Gold Coast Mountain Bike Club President, Harvey Power, resigned today after coming to terms with the devastation of the recent Qld floods. Here is Harvey's message to all involved with the club: Hi All, My whole coolstore and warehouse went under water by about 2.5m. Vehicles, equipment and...
  2. stevenw

QLD 2011 Rockshox Vivid R2 PRICE DROP!! SOLD

Item: 2011 Rockshox Vivid R2 Location: Chambers Flat, Queensland Item Condition: Excellent condition only 4 weeks old Reason for selling: Now riding for fox Price and price conditions: $200 will post at buyers expense Extra Info: SOLD
  3. stevenw

QLD 2011 Rockshox Boxxer Team - SOLD

Item:2011 Rockshox Boxxer Team Location: Chambers Flat, Queensland Item Condition: Excellent condition only 4 weeks old Reason for selling: Now riding for fox Price and price conditions: $900 price negotiable, post at buyers expense Extra Info: Pictures: SOLD
  4. stevenw

2011 World Cup/Champs Dates

Hi All, Just received all the dates for the world cups next year. Here they are: World Champs in Champery. 23.04 – 24.04 UCI World Cup XCO / DHI / 4X 1 – Pietermaritzburg RSA 21.05 – 22.05 UCI World Cup XCO 2 – Yorkshire, Dalby Forest GBR 28.05 – 29.05 UCI World Cup XCO 3 –...
  5. stevenw

2010 World Cup Teams

Just thought I would copy and paste all the world cup teams, as its a hard job trying to work out the XC teams from the DH. MS RACING: BUCHANAN Lewis GBR MACDONALD Brook NZL POLC Filip SVK SMITH Steve CAN STROBEL Luke USA TREK WORLD RACING LEOV Justin NZL MOSELEY Tracy GBR MULALLY...
  6. stevenw

Illinbah fun day - 7th march - CANCELED

Sorry people but unfortunately we got word today from the owner that the property has been damaged again by flooding. Its going to take a bit of work to get things right for the next fun day. So I'm sorry to say that we've had to cancel the next fun day. Keep checking Rotorburn for our next...
  7. stevenw

QLD Rhys Willemse 2009 Tomac Primer 220 PRICE DROP! SOLD

Hi All, I'm selling my new Tomac Primer. This bike was used for the World Championships in Canberra. Its a one of a kind, as it was painted in the Australian colours just for this race. Its a shame to sell it but I need the money since I haven't been able to work because of my injury. This is...
  8. stevenw

QLD SOLD 2004 Norco A Line $500

Hi All, I'm selling Rhys' first DH bike. We got it 2nd hand in 2006 and Rhys used it about 5 times. We noticed then that Rhys had some talent and decided to buy a new bike. It's been sitting in the shed for the last 3 years and its time to clean out the shed. So if your looking for your first...
  9. stevenw

2009 Duck Creek Photo's

Hi All, The gold coast web site has just posted up 294 photo's from racing at duck creek. Here is the link: http://www.gcmtb.com.au/home/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=14:duck-creek-sunshine-series-26-july-2009&Itemid=99
  10. stevenw

QLD Mavic Crossmark SX Wheels SOLD

Item: Mavic Crossmark SX Wheels Location:Chambers Flat, QLD Item Condition:Very good condition Reason for selling: Don't use them anymore. Price and price conditions:$500 Will post at buyers expense. SOLD Extra Info: The benchmark of enduro wheels, light, fast and reactive. For...
  11. stevenw

2009 Boxxer World Cups SOLD

Item: 2009 Boxxer World Cups Location:Chambers Flat, QLD Item Condition:Very good condition Reason for selling: Now riding 2010 model Price and price conditions:$750 Will post at buyers expense. NOW SOLD Extra Info: Rhys Willemse used these Boxxers overseas and then changed to the 2010...
  12. stevenw

Illinbah Fun Day - 13th September

Hi All, Here are the details for the next fun day: Please note: There will be no on the day entries. You must pre book. We had to many riders sign up on the day last month, and its not fair on the people who have booked to have to wait to get on a bus. If you don't book, you won't ride. Open...
  13. stevenw

Tomac Team on Totally Wild

Hi All, Here is a rough copy of what was on Totally Wild TV show this morning. The guys from Tomac Racing (Tam & Rhys) and James Maltman spend the day with the Totally Wild crew at Illinbah.
  14. stevenw

Rhys Willemse wins British Nationals Rnd 2

Hi All, Just keeping you updated on how Rhys and Tam are going overseas. Last weekend Rhys raced the 4x Nationals in England and ended up winning the juniors. Lastnight, Rhys and Tam were in Wales racing the DH Nationals and Rhys took 1st and Tam was 4th in Juniors. Rhys was around 8 secs off...
  15. stevenw

Revolution Mag - In Stores now!

Just picked up 3 copies of Revolution Mag today from the newsagents. Didn't realise it would be out so soon. Once again, its a top notch edition and going back to read it all again...
  16. stevenw

Rhys Willemse - Kellogg's Commercial

Hi All, Just wanted to show you the new Kellogg's Commercial featuring Rhys Willemse as a Stunt double. They used a pretty boy (Ironman) for the close up's and Rhys did all the action shots. Rhys is also the rider that skids the bike and walks into the corner store at the end. Most of the...
  17. stevenw

Qld State XC Series Round 1 - Illinbah

Qld State Series Round 1 & Sunshine Series round 3 - Cross Country Cross Country Pre Race Fees Junior - all excluding U/19 $20 Recreation Class $10 Senior - U/19 and over $35 Elite - Men & Women $35 Please note $10 extra for...
  18. stevenw

Qld State DH Series Round 2 - Illinbah CANCELLED!!!

AFTER THE RAIN WE RECEIVED LASTNIGHT/TODAY AND THE WEATHER PREDICTIONS FOR THE WEEKEND AREN'T GOOD, GOLD COAST MTB CLUB AND MTBA INSPECTED THE TRACK THIS MORNING AND HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL THE RACE THIS WEEKEND. EVEN IF IT STOPPED RAINING RIGHT NOW, THE TRACK WOULD STILL BE TO DANGEROUS TO RACE...
  19. stevenw

Hobart DH Results

Ok, just got these results through. Elite Men: 1st Ben Cory 3.11.30 2nd Josh Button 3.11.45 3rd Ameil Cavalier 3.13.08 4th Darcy Murrell 3.13.77 5th Ricky Boyer 3.14.38 Under 19 men 1st Shaun O'Conner 2nd Rhys Willemse (Rhys qualified fastest but hit a tree in...
  20. stevenw

Australian MTB Champs on SBS

Hi All, Catch all the action from the Australian MTB Champs next Sunday, 8th February from 12 - 1 pm on SBS. Cheers