Search results

1. T

Dobermann Molosse - What's This Worth?

Bump....... Pretty Please
  2. T

Dobermann Molosse - What's This Worth?

Hi, I built this up a few years ago when I was really into riding and especially into DJ's. I'm trying to move myself closer to a DH bike so I'll be selling this one. I really just want to know what you think its worth? Frame: Dobermann Molosse Wheels: Atomlab Pimp Rims and Hubs (Both 24")...
  3. T

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne

Everyone! So sorry I have not been on in a while. School was very busy coming to the end of the year. I'm finished now so I have a bit of spare time up my sleeve:) Look, on Windsor. What we need to do is make some master plans, stick to them, work at it and finally reap the benefits! I had...
  4. T

Old Roadie or Fixie to be $35.SOLD

are you serious?
  5. T

Yeah, Look tomorrow apparently it is going to rain, and judging by the weather now it seems that way. I'm happy to go down at some point if anyone is interested.. If the rain settles that is. The wet dirt will be good to work with, well better than it is dry.. Is anyone interested...
  6. T

Big Announcement! Was just down there digging again with James and a few others from out of town and Eric showed up. First time I have seen him there in a year or two. For those of you who don't know he used to be the main resident there and was responsible for most of the digging a few years...
  7. T

Hey all, Good to hear you enjoyed it! I must say I really did not expect such a productive day. Yeah I think with such a dedicated bunch we could easily get another six pack running with help from the council! Sorry I couldn't come to Elsty, lol I had to feed the dog. Also I'm really...
  8. T

Just got back from the first working bee at Windsor. Awesome to see so many people turn up! I think there were around 10 of us.. Thanks a HEAP to all that came and gave a helping hand! Hope to see many people next weekend so we can really dial them in and get them flowing! Also ride them...
  9. T

Ok, So I will be going down tomorrow to meet a few people and continue on the Fix up Sic started. However next Sat will be the first official meet due most people being away this weekend. First official meet: Saturday the 8th of November Time: 11AM onwards, but be there as close to...
  10. T

Hi Again, Awesome, I think something’s coming out of this. Thanks for the start on it Sic! Ok, next weekend it is then! Lets say, Sat Morn/Lunchtime as suggested.. How does that sound? Cheers, Tom Wilkins
  11. T

Hi Again, About the rebuilding and council ... no we are just fixing up:) For anything major I will contact the council. I was going to be down there on saturday but alot of people are going to be away. However if you're free im happy to come down and discuss / get started. Let me know...
  12. T

Good to hear your interested. Its the weekend coming. Thanks, Tom
  13. T

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne Fix Up!

Sorry, just trying to provide better facilities for people to ride. Cheers
  14. T

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne Fix Up!

Hey All, Anyone that rides Windsor I'm sure will be interested in this tread: http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=146362 Would be great if YOU could help.... Cheers, Tom
  15. T

Hi All, Thanks so so much for replying. It's great to know that there are some enthusiastic people out there! Look, I think the best way to go about it is to find a date where the most amount of people are free to help out. Weekends would be the best option. I think we need to catch up...
  16. T

Pedal shootout!!!!!!!!

If you want to go over the top, 24seven Slackers. I have a set and they are the best pair of pedals i have ever ridden. Expensive though.. Cheers
  17. T

Hey all, I have more time for riding now and have been to windsor a few times in the last week. I am disappointed with the current state of the jumps and want to fix them up. However to do this i need some support from other riders interested in getting the windsor jumps up to scratch again...
  18. T

Good Dj forks

I have a set of Marzocchi 4X airs on the Dobermann and love them to death. They are strong and never have issues like i experienced with the Pikes that came on the STP... Cheers
  19. T

i need all your opinions!!!!

Hey, You may want to look at buying a better second hand bike. You can get some sweet deals in the trading area. If not I would go and STP for sure, I have on from 2/3 years back and still love it. (even though I dont ride it much) Cheers
  20. T

Do you want a mountain bike park in your town?

Hi, I'm from Melbourne and have been a big user of the Windsor dirt jumps in the inner city. Over the last year I have watched the facility waste away and become less interesting for all riders. I now have more for riding again and want to get the jumps back up to a great condition as they...