Search results

1. D

SOLD[QLD]2007-2009 Demo 8 mediumSOLD

Haha I told you mate why I think it is an '07 and that is because I owned this exact frame, purchased first hand by me from Bicycle Express Adelaide in January 2007 and raced the state series that year and in '08 on it. Alternatively a quick google image search of Specialized Demo 8 2007 will...
  2. D

SOLD[QLD]2007-2009 Demo 8 mediumSOLD

Haha I have never, in many years of riding heard of anyone determine the year of a frame based on a spring weight in the rear shock (which could have been swapped out at your local bike shop at any time) and this is for good reason because this is an '07 not an '09, a beautiful bike never the...
  3. D

SA Sold Please Delete

This is the first time ive ever seen a bump that has come with a price rise, well played mate.
  4. D

SOLD - Demo 8 cheap! $1500ono or $1300ono with Boxxers

Back to the top, shout out on the text, call or pm if you have any questions. Cheers David
  5. D

Sorry guys I cannot get the pictures to work, I have heaps of detailed pics on the phone, send me a text and I will forward them through. 0433457320 Also there is now an option of 2008 boxxer race with team internals instead of the Fox 40's for which I am willing to knock $200 off for...
  6. D

Back up for sale guys. Sorry to those who inquired when it was last up only to be told it was sold. My brother committed to buying it some months back but has ultimately decided that he doesn't have the money to play with so its back on the table. Send me your email for pictures. Its a steal...
  7. D

Hey Guys, Up for sale is my 2007 Specialized Demo 8 (The red one). I built this up about 2 years ago as I told myself even if I wasn't going to ride much any more I would always have a bike, still the case just this one is too small. I got my hands on a small frame because I like a frame...
  8. D

DH My Build So Far

reminds me of the days when it was normal to have 3.0" intense treads on 25kg huck machines. looks the goods dude, nice to see some chunky forks on this frame also :)
  9. D

yeti sold!

Bump- price drop, need to sell desperately. Have pics to send
  10. D

yeti sold!

If your after pics, i have them taken and ready to be sent so leave a number or send a txt and ill forward them on. Cheers pms replied to and pics sent.
  11. D

yeti sold!

For sale is my incomplete yeti 303 special projects downhill racebike, all in immaculate condition. $1400-now $1100 for frameset or For $1900-now $1500 u recieve -medium special projects yeti 303 frame in yellow and turquoise, mint original paint -fox dhx 5.o shock push tuned and fitted with...
  12. D

DH Post your GIANT GLORY here:)!!!!!

no... still cool though!
  13. D

My DH Bike!

yew! lovin the bike mate, pretty much the perfect bike to start out on, and probably the best looking kona out. have fun man :)
  14. D

Little Things You Love

moving out of home to a house on the beach with your amazingly attractive girlfriend
  15. D

DH Nine Five One

brave move with the orange bt you seem to have pulled it off! amazxing bike mate
  16. D

Carbon Nomad. Updates page 3. (11.75kg)

jiztasticular
  17. D

Ironhorse single speed build project. - Santacruz Heckler

holy crap we have the same keyboard!! we're prectically brothers now!
  18. D

DJ My norco 125!

pfff, myspace was soooo last season ;)
  19. D

Electric Bike.

hehey! that was me who did that! I'm not 13 though, just an idiot ;) nice moto too
  20. D

DJ My custom Ns Traffic 2010

not a massive fan of the red fork decals but yo seem to have pulled it off with this colour scheme, amazing dirt jumper man and I'm also glad there's still someone out there that runs 2 brakes! ;)