Search results

1. stpFREEEK

STOLEN WA - Giant Glory 2010

Bike: Giant Glory 2010 medium Colour: Black/red Date it was stolen: 27/2/2010 Where it was stolen: From Carine Cycles in Duncraig (Perth) Specs: Brand new 2010 Giant, so all the std stuff, raceface cranks, boxxer forks etc. Other Discriptions: Stolen from a bike shop during a test ride by...
  2. stpFREEEK

Fattest Noob on Farkin!?

pics?? @ 150kgs+ it becomes: TITS OR GTFO:p
  3. stpFREEEK

Fly front or rear rim

All rims are terrible when you do 360s down huge sets. Didnt you 3 off a roof?
  4. stpFREEEK

The riding thread.

I got some new shoes: Vans Half-Cabs in black/grey. Gonna piss off my elementry and get a redneck XLT. KHE front tyre should be here soon.
  5. stpFREEEK

few pics from today

First proper ride on my bike with new frame, bars and rear wheel. Spent so much time riding i forgot about photos till about 10 minutes before we left. Whips/kickouts are my favourite move! Nose manual trash table Mate manualling with a broken finger Ill get...
  6. stpFREEEK

crappy pics from videos

haha nice moves peter. I know what its like riding goofy/wierd. jam with back foot, FJ whip to right, whip to left, grind right, spin right, left foot forwards.... VERY SP3C14L
  7. stpFREEEK

post up your bmx (s)

Harhar Jordan, that thing's ghetto. want my sunday frame? The hawk is sex on wheels, so big and stable. talk on msn, but wanna go for a ride soon? i have 1 more week of hols.
  8. stpFREEEK

post up your bmx (s)

Just built this up, used to have a sunday. Got new frame, bars, rear tyre, rim and spokes. This bike feels so good coming from a 20" Sunday and 26" bars. 6'3" needs room. I also ride mtb, so i love a big bike. This feels stable, wide and very solid. I feel alot more confident on it than my...
  9. stpFREEEK

Guns don't kill bears. Men with sticks kill bears

the craziest bear story i know: i posted this once before i think in another thread. Here goes: During our round the world yacht trip (1998-2005), one of the thousands of places we visited was Baranof Warm Springs, Alaska. We were there at the very end of the season, and the only guests...
  10. stpFREEEK

The riding thread.

0.28 im a lurker. i know this should go back to bmx, but i must comment about posts. I HATE IT, when completely new people join farkin(or any other forum) then within a month or two have like 700 posts. ITS RIDICULOUS. 99.9% of the time they have nothing to say except "sweet bike man"...
  11. stpFREEEK

The riding thread.

I nose manualled the volcano(big street spine with 1-1.5m top). Pretty stoked Got whips around off a bank, but just cant get it under me...:(
  12. stpFREEEK

post up your bmx (s)

Hawk got built yesterday, had first good ride on it today... ITS A FUCKING MACHINE So long, wide and stable, I lOVE IT Pics to come tonight or tomorrow:D
  13. stpFREEEK

huck to bottom out

^^^ Scott, stop bsing...:p wow, thats overgrown alot since i did it. its quite a bit bigger than 2.5x3m. The biggest problem with that jump is that its too short, you end up landing almost front wheel to flat (i have done, and a mate went a bike length past to complete flat) even without...
  14. stpFREEEK

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

I tried a hang nothing (no pegs). ended up on my face the first time next time i got it up onto the front wheel but couldnt roll
  15. stpFREEEK

post up your bmx (s)

STOP THROWING SHIT AT EACH OTHER LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING MONKEYS! goddamn. post ya bikes
  16. stpFREEEK

The riding thread.

had my first good ride in 2 weeks today. went to one park, got snaked by about 25 skaters *shakes fist at bil*. Went to next park rode for about 4 hours. Learnt transfers to fakie from quarter to bank. fakied into an asian kid. eventually got em. bored, did clicked xups, 2 decent turndowns, 1...
  17. stpFREEEK

post up your bmx (s)

Ill give you some feedback on the hawk soon. My mate has the 3.5, its pretty nice, not what id buy personally but its still nice. wat size frame you looking at?
  18. stpFREEEK

The riding thread.

havent stuck em on, waiting for my bars to arrive. How do they wear? they are really soft, so unsure. ILY long grips. free stuff is awsome
  19. stpFREEEK

The New Sh*t Thread

not digging that premium. Dunno if its already on here, or how many know about it: i was talking to the odsy rep today, the aaron ross seat, its a grey/black denim senior, where if you tear it, just reach under, rip the denim off it and you have the aaron ross keyboard vinyl cover underneath...