post up your bmx (s)

Azerin

Likes Dirt
Sweet as bike nick!. love the feel of it now, the bloody
oaths make it so much better, wreckon next is some forks
lol yours are a bit farked.

Edit: Im Dying Without My Bike :( ,only two more weeks but fuk thats ages.
i hear you man, like when I was waiting for my new rear wheel set, took like 2 weeks and i just kept staring at my nearly complete rig, was tempted to go buy a toys R us rear wheel for the waiting time lol

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
STPFREEK mann, i fkn love it!

You guys have no idea when it comes to not having a bike. I'm completely healthy, and built up a bike this past week, but i can't ride it, because i haven't paid it off yet.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i hear you man, like when I was waiting for my new rear wheel set, took like 2 weeks and i just kept staring at my nearly complete rig, was tempted to go buy a toys R us rear wheel for the waiting time lol
haha that would be even worse because its just sitting there in front of you.
well so far ive gone about 3 weeks without a bike. and ive got 12 days left till i pick up my new build. Yes im counting down haha.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didnt you say you snapped those same forks like, the other day :confused:
Nah my frame snapped, ( my mate was riding it at the time) and because of that it bent the forks, not the fault of the forks though, any fork would have bent after that impact, you can hardly see the bend though, its just a problem beacuse the bend is in the head tube/ steerer tube.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
Nah my frame snapped, ( my mate was riding it at the time) and because of that it bent the forks, not the fault of the forks though, any fork would have bent after that impact, you can hardly see the bend though, its just a problem beacuse the bend is in the head tube/ steerer tube.
2 things:
1) was your friend doing something really stupid when he snapped it? if so make him/her (on the off chance lol) replace it.
2: that sucks hard you messed up your forks along with the frame, replacing a frame alone is really costly.

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jack hawk looks schweeeet.

tierras are to twitchy for me, so i built up a totally fucked hawk, hoping to get an og sunday. wheels are destroyed hopefully get new ones built up this week.

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Reeeooowwww. Looks good grant. I would probably ask you how much your hubs cost if i ever saw you at a skatepark.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
thanks for the good comments guys!

and yes, its a great fence lol

in other news, i tore my back khe on a bike rack haha so i ordered a new one today aswell as some simple wheel slamers woo!

stpFREEEK

Likes Dirt
Harhar Jordan, that thing's ghetto.
want my sunday frame?

The hawk is sex on wheels, so big and stable.

talk on msn, but wanna go for a ride soon? i have 1 more week of hols.