Search results

1. hidesy

new car!

well my birthday present im getting rims for it this week, and if i can get my money together i will get this: http://www.affordabledrivers.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_19_9&products_id=1 powerd by...
  2. hidesy

Boat survey, please read

this survey is for my D&T major project, it would be grately apreciated if you could complete the survey. cheers Name (optional): Age: Occupation: Do you work, own or spend time around boats if so what types? Speed boat Sail boat Row boat Cruiser Fishing boat Other What time...
  3. hidesy

how to enable shift functiob keys on vista

i got a new computer today hp pavilioun, and i cant get and of the secound functiouns of keys when u press shift such as at symbol, questioun mark and dollar sign. could any one help me as it is my first windoes computer cheers
  4. hidesy

HHO/petrol hybrid

i have considered for a dt project a HHO fuel cell kit which can be fitted to a car or motorbike. for those of you who don't know a hho fuel cell gets the hydrogen and oxygen from the water, it does this by 'electrolysis' giving you a volatile gas mixture it is then injected into the engine...
  5. hidesy

how is 6061 made?

and does any one know how they make the alloy i.e the processes they do to make it hey guys i have a formula 150 x 12 rear hub, and i need to know what type of aloy it is (school assignment) yes i googled but didnt come up with anything cheers
  6. hidesy

hot humor thread

i will post more up when i get time A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl tells him that after dinner, she would like to have *** with him for the first time. The boy is ecstatic, but he has never...
  7. hidesy

any one know this song......?

so i heard this song and i dont no what it is and it's really pissing me off because i keep hearing it it goes like "when my lights are on da da da da ... its a garuntied shin ding" do you you guys know what it is?
  8. hidesy

im building a bmsex

sadly i have been converted from 26 to 20. so my plan is as i dont have much spare cash is to build it all at once, i am going to buy it part by part. and im hopping when im about to get a new part you guys can give me some advice on or recomend a better one as a now sh*t all about bmx stuff...
  9. hidesy

any one else going to submissions

tomorrow night home night club u/18s should be good.
  10. hidesy

FOX 40 internal bladder

hey, my mate broke the internal bladder inside the right leg of his fox 40 (the rebond side), the blader is inside of the rebond cartrige thing. does any one no where i can get one of these ? cheers
  11. hidesy

Urgent help needed, word 2007

hey guys i have an assignment which is due tomorrow and is nearly done. i did the it at my mates last night on word 2007 and its is saved as a .docx . and now i cant open it on my mac with word 2004. so would some be able to help me by saving it as a .doc or any other format i could open...
  12. hidesy

Music editor programme for mac

hey guys. just curious do any of you know of a application for mac where you can make your own music, the type of music it would be would be hardstyle/trance, so like big bass beats and a high pitch tune. cheers
  13. hidesy

How much does it cost to start a business?

hey guys my question is how much does it cost and what do i need to do to start a business. i wish to start my own lawn mowing and garden maintenance bussines. i have all the equipment for the jobs (mower, whipper, blower etc). i have been working in this industry for 2 years. i wont need a...
  14. hidesy

is it possible???

hey guys, my dad suddenly knows stuff about my personal life, that i haven't told him or anyone that would tell him. i no he found out by my msn conversations because he refereed to me telling people stuff in them. so what im asking is is there any application that could record my...
  15. hidesy

Maths Help!!!! Please

ok im in year 11 now, and in maths were currently doing "factorising trinomials" and im so confused about it. so does any one out there know how to do it, if you do do you reckon you could give me the basics, we've been taught in the PSAB method so if you have any clue on how to do it please...
  16. hidesy

year 12 D&T ideas?

i have just started yr 11 and the dt teacher is all ready on to us to start think of what we want to build our major project as it is only 3 terms away, i thought maybe and old tv and put a fish tank where the screen would normally be. but i dont think it has enough depth to it. so do any of...
  17. hidesy

Qtrax, free p2p music download and legal

http://www.qtrax.com/ personally i doubt it will work as you can not play the music on ipods which is the main mp3 device on the market, and you can only listen to the song a handfull of times before they ask you for member ship wich cost money "Peter Kafka of Silicon Valley Insider is...
  18. hidesy

How Much Would it cost??

as my birthday approaches, im thinking about what i want which i can keep inside a $200 budget. so what came to mind was a fork and shock service/rebuild (888rc2x and dhx 4.0) . so my questioun is do you have any idea of how much it would cost? cheers. and one more thing would i get it done a...
  19. hidesy

connect psp to mac via airport

hey guys i bought myself a psp and i want to connect to my mac g5 which has air port built in, ive had a look on google but none of it helped does any one no what to do? cheers
  20. hidesy

bike postage bris-syd

before you say yes i did do a search and i couldnt find anything, so my questioun is do you no how much it would cost get get a downhill bike posted from brisbane to sydney cheers