Search results

1. Disturbed.Rider

Coolest Person In The World

The coolest nigger, what.
  2. Disturbed.Rider

dope

I'm not negating the fact that even one hit of a drug can have irriversable life changing concequences. If you'll read one of my earlier posts I said that it's the individuals fault, not the drugs, if their drug use gets out of hand. Every persons mind is differant, some people can push...
  3. Disturbed.Rider

dope

I know a man who took trips everyday (somethimes twice a day) for a solid year, and he's not so bad...manager of a Bob Jane T-mart (wont say where). We chop up there after closing almost everyday too.
  4. Disturbed.Rider

dope

According to the worlds most reliable source Marijuana is legal in Australia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country I smoke pot and the worst it has done to me (thus far) is make me realise I never wanted to go to uni and instead pursue a career in brick laying...
  5. Disturbed.Rider

224 Word palindrome

Sam Adamas. thats my name, dont wear it out cheers ango
  6. Disturbed.Rider

Jokes Thread.

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ....what?................. (Oh, man, this is so bad...
  7. Disturbed.Rider

freerider 2

like...if you drive him off the edge and click on the screeen, and he falls out of view...does he still exist?
  8. Disturbed.Rider

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

hook a brother up with some of your cheap shmack. seriously, i need a hit...
  9. Disturbed.Rider

tricks on teachers

You're right, that was more of an example of pissing someone off without them knowing why it pissed them off. But it's all good anyway.
  10. Disturbed.Rider

Jokes Thread.

whats the difference between a black man and a white man? about 4 inches.
  11. Disturbed.Rider

tricks on teachers

Honestly, the best way to piss off ANYONE is to get at them without them being able to actually say what you did. For example, constantly reminding teachers that you love them is a good one. teacher: "Can you please throw that incessant paper aeroplane in the bin?" Scumbag kid: "Sure...
  12. Disturbed.Rider

Jokes Thread.

why not just substitute women, aborigonal, black man etc with puppy. and we'll make the call as to what it should be. what's more fun that drop-kicking a baby? whatching it land.
  13. Disturbed.Rider

freerider 2

3...2...1...banned
  14. Disturbed.Rider

Did your bike come with the stick "This bike isn't designed for off road use"?

The full story is that the CPR performer didn't carry out the procedure correctly.
  15. Disturbed.Rider

Jokes Thread.

for that one to work you have to scream "MOOOO!" in the saps face
  16. Disturbed.Rider

test

Don't worry Ri, 'twould seem as though 'sall good out in hursty.
  17. Disturbed.Rider

competition: you laugh, you lose.

Man, if I weren't in such a synical teenrager mood I'd be in stitches. Dugs avatar made me laugh though.
  18. Disturbed.Rider

Some light relief

lol. that is all.
  19. Disturbed.Rider

2008 Colony Endeavour

I bought one of these bikes in november last year and thus far have only had to replace the bars, pedals and fork (not including a shit load of tubes). Although the bars and fork bending were due to someone throwing a wheelie bin at me... I recomend the purchase.
  20. Disturbed.Rider

Jokes Thread.

Totally. Especially considdering your emmensly witty and not cockish post earlier. :)