Search results

1. Disturbed.Rider

Bundy Riders!!!

Hey all you buny-ites. I'm coming up to bundaberg (more specifaclly Bargara) on the 8th and I'll be bringing my bike. I ride BMX, so if there are any BMXers around there who want to show me the good street/parks then hit us up.
  2. Disturbed.Rider

Looking for a new mobile phone

I've done a search but with new models coming otu almost monthly I found most of the info a bit outdated. I dont want to be on a plan, i just want to go down to a shop and buy a phone and ut my sim card in it. I'm looking for: A sturdy phone-will be in my pocket whilst riding good camera...
  3. Disturbed.Rider

A bike from the colony *BMX content*

Got it saturday. I actualy feel like an idiot for battling along with big wheels for so long.
  4. Disturbed.Rider

What's this stuff falling from the sky? 56k warning

Well, this afternoon we had some...gah, what do you call it agian.....rian was it?. AND some hail. :eek: I took some pics. This is my back paddok: It seriously only raind/haild for like 7 mins then it just stopped and this is what we were left with:
  5. Disturbed.Rider

Going to the dark side.

Well, I've decided to go to the dark side and get a BMX, but I know nothing about BMX. I know there have been numerouse threads on this, but I want to know more as to WHY I should choose a particular bike. I have about $1000 to spend and I'm mainly into street/park. I don't overly feel like...
  6. Disturbed.Rider

sold

soldsoldsold
  7. Disturbed.Rider

Do you believe in bad luck?

I spent last week helping out on my cousins dairy farm. As you could imagine there is a plethora of open grazing land (a few thousand acres) and there are millions of clover patches. As such I'm alwayes looking for four leaved clover, and I think i've become quite good at it. Aaaanyway; the...
  8. Disturbed.Rider

WTB: BMX cranks

What: Cheap bmx cranks Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 ish Location: Brisbane-may be inclined to post.... Extra Info: I want a cheap bmx 3pc crankset for my thrasher What: Not-so-cheap bmx cranks Price range/Willing to Pay: $100ish Location:Brisbane-may be tempted to post... Extra...
  9. Disturbed.Rider

Why you wear longsleeve shirts and get bar ends

Well, the burn on my arm is from my tyre (was wearing a singlet) and the circle on my chest is from getting stabbed with the cookie cutter. Had I not been running lock-on grips it may well have penetrated a lot further and posed a major health risk.
  10. Disturbed.Rider

Thought you'd all like to know...

Check it...I ams teh uber cool kid!
  11. Disturbed.Rider

Time wasting games thread

There've been a few "time wasting games" floating around...so why not devote just one thread to it? Link: http://www.killsometime.com/Games/Game.asp?ID=628
  12. Disturbed.Rider

Updated STP-*EDIT*

Here she is. Mod from stock: -MTX -Single Speed -Half bashie-painted white -painted pedals white -painted pikes
  13. Disturbed.Rider

Bashie fitting help please....

Ok....not as such...but still need some help. I decided it would be a good idea to cut my old truvative bashie in half, it looks sweet and all. Unfortunatly I've realised that the two spider bolts where there is no bashie anymore the two nuts are far to long to have a good grip on the chain...
  14. Disturbed.Rider

26" Intermediate-Dirt jump-Disturbed.rider Vs. 4130

It's on!!!
  15. Disturbed.Rider

26" dirt jump comps around Brisbane.

Does anyone have any info about MTB Dirt Jump comps around Brisbane? If there are none I would like to organise one at the blue nurse jumps. -26" ONLY -registration on the day -2 classes; either skill or age. -$5 entry fee for the higher skill/age $2 for the lower one, winner gets...
  16. Disturbed.Rider

Another Blue Nurse Sesh

All photos taken by JMF (muffin_brak_91) on his cybershot James: Derro: This is a 360, for a vid, click the link below. Derros 3-0 Me: I learnt these two tricks yesterday.
  17. Disturbed.Rider

Sumner sesh 4.0 (56k DEATH!!)

All pics thanks to JMF (muffin_brak_91)-taken with a sony cybershot Pics were scaled down for host site, PM me if you're interested in origonals. The boy that rides a bottle opener: 1 foot x-up, early unfortunatly. The boy thats getting a blur 4X: lookback This...
  18. Disturbed.Rider

looking for Morgan wades 360-backflip-handplant

Hey all.... Usually I wouldn't do this but I'm desperate to see this again. I searched for the link on this site but it appears to be dead. here's the thread... Also searched on you tube, but to no avail. Cheers.
  19. Disturbed.Rider

The riders brand.

You can alwayes tell a rider by his glove tan.....so post up yours. Here's mine. My mate says it looks like I've had a hand transplant. the chicks dig it.
  20. Disturbed.Rider

Pics of me and mates. 56kdeath.

Pics arent the best cause they're taken form videos. Paddo: A few frames later Bush near my house: 30ft road gap stylin tha gapzor assorted hips Jumps near my house Aftermath (note the fused rubber): Overclicked Comment riding-not quality...