Search results

1. Bike_Breaker

Good skateparks

Bunbury is not Bad, but always packed, and as a rule, the skaters that use it dont like Mountain bikers, so is always a pain to try and use gelorup is pretty good, as is eaton!
  2. Bike_Breaker

Long time no ride.......

Hey guys, Havnt been around here for a while, about a year now infact, and have been of the bike for a far too long aswell, Year 12 TEE last year played a big part in my lack of riding i guess, but no excuses.... Anyway, back when i was around here a bit more, the WA scene was still alive...
  3. Bike_Breaker

havent had one for a while... post your cars

This is my girl, R31 skyline,.
  4. Bike_Breaker

Hardtail frame, DJ

I have a SHOGUN floater frame for sale, can throw in other bits and pieces like forks, seats, front wheel etc for a quick sale. Asking $150, let me know;)
  5. Bike_Breaker

***sold***

hey man, what cassette do u have to go along with this mech? and also, have u got the rear shifter to go with it? cheers
  6. Bike_Breaker

SDG Freeride Seat

What: SDG Freeride Seat (or similar) Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on seat and condition, probly around $50 Location: Bunbury, WA Extra Info: Im looking for a freeride seat to fit an easton EA30 seatpost. My old SDG Belair is getting pretty uncomfortable on the longer rides so im...
  7. Bike_Breaker

Riding in Esperance

yeh i was talking about Welli Mills, sorry i always thaught it took longer then that to get there. But yeh welli mills is pretty awesome and i havnt riden the dwelli DH but the XC up there is alright!
  8. Bike_Breaker

Hayes Nine Seal!

hey, thanks heaps, ill go into my LBS 2moro morning and make sure that is the part i need and order 2moro night, have u ever purchased off CRC before, i have heard they are a good reliable site but i just want to know how long that will take from time of order to arrival on my doorstep? cheers
  9. Bike_Breaker

Riding in Esperance

ummm Peel RD??? do u meen Pile Rd? if so then yeh there are some decent trails out there. more a XC scene but there is the "Orange" trail which begins as an EXTREMELY steep DH which slowly flattens out to some tightish single track. thier are also some see-saws and some decent jumps out there if...
  10. Bike_Breaker

Hayes Nine Seal!

hey guys, well i went into my lbs today to check on my bike and apparently i have destoyed the seal in my hayes nine rear brake. apparently they have to send it back to the workshp and have it fixed by them which is well and good exept i have a 12 hour enduro in just over a week(9/10 of...
  11. Bike_Breaker

Riding in Esperance

hey man, im also looking for any info on the esperance trails as im looking to do a roadtrip up there over the xmas hols, anyway i think the "Red Bull Fright train" dvd showed some of the esperance freeriding so it might be worth checking that out if u can. hope that helps
  12. Bike_Breaker

Perth Riders

hey man, aree u still down bunno? i havnt seen u around much latley. and have u heard anything of Elliot, havnt seen him for a while and he still has my stem bolt cover thingo!
  13. Bike_Breaker

Windows Vista - NEED HELP!

yeh, it has been said (by microsoft) that Vista requirers atleast 1gig (1024mb) of ram to run, but having said that my mate is running it on his pc with 512mb without any issues and as i am running 512mb DDR2 i shouldnt have any issues. thanx for your help though, im starting to get the idea...
  14. Bike_Breaker

cheers guys, my RAM appears fine so i dont think it is that, i have looked around the net without much luck so im really stumped. Does anybody else have vista RC! installed and did it work easily?
  15. Bike_Breaker

hey guys, well my computer has been playing up latley and my harddrive is slowly loosing space for some unkown reason(no im not filling it up). so i got a copy of 64-bit VISTA RC1 and while trying to install oit i have got the Blue screen of death (3 times), anyway my computer is a HP a1320a and...
  16. Bike_Breaker

W.A. riders

yeh i have heard of a couple of decent parks down that way, apparently there are some nice freeride runs in albany and esperance, has anone ridden these tracks? are they worth the trip?
  17. Bike_Breaker

Langford Park 12HR

hey all, well in a bit over 2 weeks me and 3 mates are entering in the langford park 12 hour race through the night. anyway, we have organised sponsership from our LBS and thats all cool but we have to present the owner with a list of the gear we will need for him to be able to get it for us...
  18. Bike_Breaker

Re-Desighned Hussefelts

thanks guys, yeh you do have to take them into the store you purchased the bike from and you have to take your warranty book with you so the shop can mark down that the cranks had already been replaced if u tried to get them done for free again
  19. Bike_Breaker

giant stp2 vs giant stp zero

i ride a STP 1 because it was the best componantry around for the price! the forks are only entry level jumpers but they havnt failed me yet! anyway i have udes this bike for DH, Freeriding, XC, DJ and street and it is yet to fail me. if u have the funds and can put up with being called a...
  20. Bike_Breaker

Foam

hey all, just riding around my mates suburb 2day i noticed atleast 12 or 13 mattresses getting turfed out with kerb side pik up, now i havnt ridden/built a foam pit so i might not have any idea but couldnt u just cut the foam out of the mattresses and use that? otherwise go to a lounge chair...