Search results

1. M

NSW Husky 100 2013

I'm guessing this is confirmed? I'm sorry for the organisers but I'm sure you should get many grateful participants and I for one will happily make the effort to bring the clan (4 ) to the new date. Just hope the new date is not on the 20 July.
  2. M

NSW Husky 100 2013

At what point does NSW State Forest step in and revoke an event permit? In recent years the ACT Events and Planning closely monitor rainfall and most recently the Dirt de Femme had to be postponed to 20 July due to 30mm rain in 24hrs.
  3. M

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

Is Jason still gaining over Ed??????
  4. M

Awsome go the beard...guessing Brett is looking the same...Tupac is flying..
  5. M

Is anybody there at the track how does Ed look????
  6. M

Overall results for iphone 7.01 POS LAP NUMBER TIME NAME 1 11 6:26:19 Jason English Male 30_34 1 2 11 6:28:03 Stuart Brown Male 35_39 1 3 11 6:30:31 Edward McDonald Male 23_29 1 4 11 6:34:49 Mark Tupalski Male U23 1 5 11 6:50:29 Andrew Hall Male 30_34 2 6 10 6:20:27 Brett Bellchambers...
  7. M

Dirt de Femme - March 4th, Majura Pines

Dirt de Femme - NEW DATE Sunday, 1st April Dear All It is with much regret I have to inform you that this weekend's Dirt de Femme has been cancelled. At 4:15pm today I received a phone call from TAMS or Parks and Conservation to inform me they have revoked our permit to hold the Dirt de...
  8. M

Dirt de Femme - March 4th, Majura Pines

Hey Girls this event is for you pass it on.... DIRT DE FEMME - Sunday 4 March 2012, in conjunction with Women's Sport Day. Organised by the Cycle Ed Team. 20 kms of riding on the dirt. Time: Race start at 9:30am Cost: $50 Training Programme available book via the Book...
  9. M

Up hill climbing problem

All good feedback, being a newbie (two months) it might also be worth getting someone to check your bike set up? eg. your saddle positioning, seat height, head stem length etc all affects the handling, endurance and overall enjoyment of the ride.
  10. M

Shocking news breaking re Cape Epic....

This is gut wrenching tragic news! The cycling community has lost a wonderful ambassador and mentor. My sincerest condolences to his family, friends.
  11. M

Who's entered the Mont?

At Cycle Education we have 8 women entered in 3 mixed teams of 6. Pretty happy with this ratio. There is a variety of race experience with one team of faster guys & gals and two teams ready to have fun and enjoy the experience. Really looking forward to next year :D...
  12. M

Another Angry Dr 100km spot for sale

Sold Hi All This entry spot has been sold. Cheers
  13. M

Another Angry Dr 100km spot for sale

Hi All Due to illness and injury another 100km ticket is for sale. Please email info(@)cycleducation.com.au or phone 0410 623 957. Cheers :) mcray
  14. M

Wild Horizons Highland Fling - Entry Update

Yippy I'm in and entered the other half too :D Mind you I'm soft as I've only entered the Half, but how much fun is Half a Fling :)
  15. M

Wild Horizons Highland Fling - Entry Update

Thanks Fi, looks like a coffee is in order and to catch up with the news of the day.
  16. M

Recommendations for custom design jerseys

Hi All Thanks for the help, the best response I had was from the Rider Sportswear crew, with both $$ and turn around time. They have also sent me some examples of their jersey's and knixs to view, so thank you GDonehue for the suggestion. As it is we should be ready to go with our order...
  17. M

Recommendations for custom design jerseys

Hi all Can anyone recommend a cycle clothing manufacture to custom design some cycle jersey’s? Looking at smaller quantity 10+, turn around time and cost. Cheers mcray
  18. M

Any Kona Kula (07/08) Riders out there?

Hey Coaster I have no idea about the new models and certinally no expert in this area. I can only offer my personal opinion but I have the Kona Kula Deluxe; hands down (for me) the best little bike ever... Whether I'm xc racing, mtboing, doing adventure stuff, teaching, commuting, leading...
  19. M

Aussie MTBO team head to Poland for WOC '08

Yes we all know there is a some little World Cup event happening in Canberra in the next couple of weeks that we are all looking forward to :D, but... Good Luck to our Aussie Mountain Bike Orienteering team who will be flying the flag and competing at the Poland WOC 2008, 24 - 31 Aug. GO...
  20. M

Highland Fling - so much fun :-)

I think it was the first one, came upon it riding from the paddocks... I know it was wider than any of the others I rode. I managed to ride it successfully, eg. no OTB, however at the deepest point I was wondering if I too would get a second wash.