ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Thanks Norm. It didn't do it automatically but I did manage to open it in safari.
Damn, I wish I went. Even if it was just to watch.

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Progress Results at 2130

9 and a half hours in ...

View attachment LapSplits_072131.pdf
View attachment CatSum_072131.pdf
View attachment Overall_072130.pdf

And a few night-time happy snaps are in this album.

Is Jason still gaining over Ed??????
Yes - The margins:

Jason English (15 laps in 8:55:03)
Stuart Brown +6:11
Ed McDonald +9:59
Mark Tupalski +20:54

Mimi Guillot (12 laps in 8:59:09)
Bec Parkes +19:32 - Single Speed
Liz Smith +21:08
Felicity Wardlaw +26:12

Last edited:

normdouglas

Likes Dirt

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just walking softly and quietly ATM Norm, not much to commentate. Flick is feeling pretty good, eating well and circulating consistently. Mimi has gone out hammer and tongs, but is slowing down. Also from the looks is riding without a crew - her bf is riding solo male. Trying not to look in my crystal ball and predict the future, we're not even half way there yet.

Le Matelot

Le Matelot

Progress Results at 0503 Sunday

Mimi Guillot has a 7 minute lead in the women, with Bec Parkes and Liz Smith a couple of seconds apart in 2/3.

Jason has over 20 minutes on Ed McDonald in 2nd, with Mark Tupalski 10 minutes back in 3rd. Mark has increased his pace over the last couple of laps. French rider Jacky Boisset has been steadily moving up through the placings in the men (currently 8th).

View attachment CatSUm_080502.pdf
View attachment Overall_080502.pdf
View attachment LapSplits_080503.pdf

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Just woke up. Looks like the night time took its toll on quite a few. Young Tupak doing amazingly well must have been the secret forrest training he did a few weeks back

I know how touh Bec parkes is she is lapping the best of the girls right now.

Le Matelot

Progress Results at 0701 Sunday

5 Hours to go, the 6+6 riders are back on course, and Easter Bunnies and Easter Chickens are running (hopping) around the campsite ...

Meanwhile, in the race ...

Jason English maintains about a 22 minute lead over Ed McDonald with Mark Tupalski 9 minutes back in 3rd.

After the top 3 women being together for a while overnight, Mimi Guillot is back in the lead by 5 minutes from Bec Parkes, with Liz Smith in 3rd.

View attachment LapSplits_080702.pdf
View attachment CatSum_080701.pdf
View attachment Overall_080700.pdf