Search results

1. J

McFlow trails and the decreasing diversity of trails

Sorry, but: complain whinge wah wah wah. Ride the trail, don't ride the trail, whatever. Find trails you like, ride them. Find trails you don't like, don't ride them.
  2. J

Stolen Saddle and post.

Anything but a Kronolog. I'm pretty sure mine's made of chocolate
  3. J

Your latest AM Adventure - Pics, Videos, Stories

That was taken on Timms Spur, a few kms past Mt. Nelse, VIC.
  4. J

Your latest AM Adventure - Pics, Videos, Stories

Falls Creek to Mt Beauty via Timms Spur This was a fantastic ride that had it all...grindy climbs, hair-raising descents, exploding tubes, mates with not enough spares, some mumbling when the ride hit 4 hours. All in all, though, great, epic ride.
  5. J

Post your all mountain bike

No idea. I weigh 102kg so it's moot really.
  6. J

Post your all mountain bike

Had Big Suze for a few months now...still in love Heading to NZ tomorrow with Big Suze packed and ready.
  7. J

Checking my watch every 10 minutes...

I touched the frame today. I think IT moved.
  8. J

Still waiting! Dammit! :bowl:
  9. J

Waiting as patiently as possible...
  10. J

Best option to stop glasses fogging up

You'll find that any snow-goggle worth a pinch of nanny-goat sh1t will have double (even up to triple lenses) to act as a thermal barrier. Keep them on and they will stay fog-free. Put them on your head and they will instantly fog up. These goggles also have a chemical sponge on the inside...
  11. J

Recomend me a place to get XC bike serviced SE suburbs MELB

If you don't mind a quick trip up the eastern to Collingwood, I just had astroboyracer service my Trance X1. He did a great job. I found his recommendation through here. I have heard great things about Trailmix at Lysterfield, although I haven't been there.
  12. J

Power Balance...WTF...??

Now that "they've" stopped wearing Ed Hardy t-shirts, one needs to look for the special people by the powerband on their wrists. Biggest load of pseudoscience rubbish amongst a whole load of this crap.
  13. J

Paying for the fitting of warrenty parts

That's not my experience. I have had several warranty claims with motorcycles (par for the course when you buy English) and a couple over the years with new cars; not once have I paid anything to get the fault rectified. This includes rattles/squeaks in cars. As a rule, motorcycle dealers...
  14. J

Paying for the fitting of warrenty parts

I'm not on top of all this, but it seems that the distributor should be paying the store for their labour. Imagine if you had to pay the labour every time your car/motorcycle had a warranty claim? It seems that it's the same issue at a slightly different scale.
  15. J

Shipping from the US via virtual address

Have used these guys several times with GREAT SUCCESS. HIGH FIVE! http://www.shipito.com/
  16. J

2011 census

...until that what is unexplained is able to be explained by logical means. Occam's Razor is the tool.
  17. J

2011 census

Sorry...my fault in comprehension. As you were :clap2:
  18. J

2011 census

Still with this? You are not born religious, you are born into religious custom. If you were religious on Tuesday, mark it as such; that's all there is to it.
  19. J

2011 census

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 (sorry, had to enter 10 characters)