Search results

1. jbrandy

kona stab 2002, need sold quickly!

will not post! Item: 2002 kona stab, red. Location:chisholm, canberra, ACT Item Condition:good, rides smoothly, few scratchs near the bb. Reason for selling:not used. Price and price conditions:300, wont post Extra Info:below Pictures: comming spec. frame: 2002 kona stab, 7 inches...
  2. jbrandy

Which drivetrain? shimano or sram? XT or HONE or SAINT

ahaha, true i have ridden SRAM and i just dont like it, i have been riding shimano ever since i have started ridding and it has never failed on me, its smooth as a babys bum:p
  3. jbrandy

rear spacing help?

hi i just wanted to know is it possible to run a 135x12 rear hub on a 150x12 through axle by putting spaces to fill up the gaps? thank you:)
  4. jbrandy

New to Downhilling

agreed, i dont think you will improve on your skills with a bike that has 9 inches of travel. you will feel like your going fast but in the long run the others on hardtails will have learnt more skills and became smother riders when they upgrade to the big bikes.
  5. jbrandy

Yass DH now with pictures

thats sweet man can u pm the detail to couse i am a regular to yass and when we goto wee jasper we will usually pop in, oh and were you at the bullriding thing 2 weeks ago??
  6. jbrandy

SOLD SOLD - Fox 40 RC2

mail for you!!!:p
  7. jbrandy

Eastern Warthog Pro

ohhhh nice!! i love the look of the eastern MTB range and that one is just plain HOT!!:p
  8. jbrandy

My Gemini

love the Gemini, always have!! the black and red look trick!!:D
  9. jbrandy

banned?

This is rule number 1 bahahahahaha, nice work exvitermini!!
  10. jbrandy

Light Freeride Bike

i have ridden a x1 down the Stromlo DH and the 36s feel incredible over the chunder just like a single crown version of the 40s
  11. jbrandy

The Gemini. Now with overbuild!

nice! i herd somewhere a while back that cannondale have life time warranty on all there frames!! nice bike anyways love the totems!!
  12. jbrandy

05 haro escape

dude looks nice!! mmm...maybe a set of manitou Gold lables and rims maybe some sun king pins
  13. jbrandy

Anyone Know Of Sick Downhill Tracks

Mt big bit(if its still useable) the turnoff is just pased the turnoff to the south coast town!! it might not be ridable because i think it was logged:confused: anyone confirm that?
  14. jbrandy

The Gemini. Now with overbuild!

wow!! the Gemini must be a treat to build up, they're so lite and look super specially yours, best Gemini ever seen!! if you build the Gemini up like that do you loose your warranty?? sweet bike:)
  15. jbrandy

Light Freeride Bike

mm...i herd that forks from torpedo are just problem prone, but maybe that was just with boxxers oh and how do you quote someones text correctly?
  16. jbrandy

Light Freeride Bike

the jamis paker 2 looks sweet, check it out:)
  17. jbrandy

I herd Mick.H was going to attempt worls biggest jump!

well rennie tried and failed and then some other rennie went huge!! now does anyone know anything about Mick trying this jump?? i found this on the cannondale website "He is planning an assault on the world jump record over the coming 12 month". has he already done the jump??
  18. jbrandy

2004 keewee cromozone or 2005 dh comp

i would get the dh comp because they pedal and feel so much faster and better, the kewee has alot of suspension bob and a rather tall feel to it. both bikes are great bike though
  19. jbrandy

24Hr Wrap UP

I was there watching all saturday night from bout 7 till 12. the atmospher felt really good, the horns and screaming of the crowd, down near were the DH road gap was, i thought that was really cool, excpet one of the guys i was with chucked an empty beer can at a rider and the rider got of his...
  20. jbrandy

Transition bikes

www.revolutionproducts.com.au thats the importer!! hope that helped!!