Search results

1. thompo

a few skatepark snaps.

just took a snap of ben (pinned--->) at the skatepark today and he edited it. and one of andy (andrew_oates)....... *edit*: pics are working now
  2. thompo

VP's latest editions

headed down at around 11 after sleeping in to find the guys all down with a shovel digging a hip off the side of the roll in. Gave them a hand and soon after we were jumping them and i took out my camera and was camera bitch and just got a few snaps. and brad x-up'd it After...
  3. thompo

need rear brake before end of this week.

Item: a mech or hydro disc brake Location: brisbane (would prefer local seller so i can pick up) Item Condition: must be up and running and ready to use on a bike Price and price conditions: trying to keep it under $100 but throw offers away
  4. thompo

pennywise, Sum 41, The Vandals & Bowling For Soup

Ordered my tickets the other night and 4 others for friends who are also farkin members. I'm going to see them play on the 9th April in Brisbane, should be great as i've always wanted to go see Sum 41 play live and Bowling for Soup where one of the first punk bands i liked. Recently heard...
  5. thompo

meet the spartans!

just looked on new releases and this caught my eye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf4bDKtel7c&feature=related I personally think it will be crap but i'll most likely end up seeing it anyway. anyone else going to see it? comes out on the 28th feburary.
  6. thompo

building a camera mounted flying fox.

Ok, I've decided to save up and buy myself a decent video camera. Although I've seen many decent camera's film mountain biking with great quality, the enjoyment from the video is taken away from boring angles which makes the film look home made and less professional. I'm not made of money to...
  7. thompo

Wanted: DH Bike

Item: A DH bike, will listen to all offers. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Must be in working order or if isn't compensation to repair Price and price conditions: My budget is a must no over $1200 (first dh bike)
  8. thompo

its sickening

Sorry if this has been posted before or if it should be in the youtube thread but personally I think this is disgusting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtNNsR_IeUU If you ask me i hope she burns in hell.
  9. thompo

Whats wrong with my brake????

I recently bought a bike from someone and after i guess lieing about the condition I've noticed that the brake lever isn't right. From where the brake lever is attached to the component it is wobbly and i can push it up and down without ease. It worrys me because there doesn't seem to be a bolt...
  10. thompo

plain stupid or just fun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRooBHzTwSo Just a video of some what i think are Americans that build a ramp and jump off a jetty, a bridge and others into the water. :D Looks pretty fun if you ask me.
  11. thompo

mtb video mood music

hey guys i want to make a decent mountain bike video with some mates. We've got the camera, the program to edit it on but the only problem is we need a good song to go with it, it can be anything you think would sound good. any ideas? cheers ;) thompo