Search results

1. S

NSW SOLD - 2019 Fox 40 float Performance Elite - New

Item: 2019 Fox 40 Performance Elite Grip damper Location: Sydney Item Condition: new unused off new bike Reason for selling: changing brands Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: comes with 4 volume spacers Steerer cut to 145mm Pictures: Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. S

NSW SRAM 11sp Shifter.

Who needs a couch Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
  3. S

NSW SOLD 2007 Specialized SX Trail II, size S

Maybe a bit, and it has been rock solid for the 3 or 4 years I have had it. Got it for a good price but did a bit of research first. Suzue are a Japanese company known for their track bike hubs. I presume this was a result of a short lived foray into the mtb world, therefore sold off cheaply...
  4. S

Rear hub is an interesting one- a Suzue carbon. Bought it to replace one that failed and it has been grand. There is a Blackspire stepped roller chain guide on it already to handle the twin chain ring up front. I have to check what bolt pattern it has but I may be able to facilitate an E13...
  5. S

DH Does it come in black?

I like it. Sure doesn't look like a 10 year old bike.
  6. S

Maybe a little bit.
  7. S

15.4kg of pure fun.
  8. S

Item: 2007 SX Trail II, size S Location: Sydney Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: new trail bike Price and price conditions: $950 Extra Info: Fox Float 36 Fox DHX 5.0 New grips New Specialized Bennies pedals new Conti Mountain King rear tyre, Maxxis Holly Roller front Avid...
  9. S

NSW SOLD 2014 Boxxer RC

Witness mark is simply a visible mark where bearing has been sitting. It has rubbed a bit of grease into anodising. Measured the depression at 0.04 - 0.06mm deep. This is not uncommon as bearing races are hardened steel acting on aluminium. I honestly don't think it will impact strength as...
  10. S

NSW SOLD 2014 Boxxer RC

Sorry about delay in reply. It is a witness mark but in one section there is a slight depression you can feel with your finger. I will try and polish the black out so you can get a better look.
  11. S

NSW SOLD 2014 Boxxer RC

Lower crown slid up - nothing noticeable under it. You can see the slight marks under upper crown clamp. The WC was purchased in late 2013 as new-old-stock so has had barely a couple of years of old man riding. Hope that helps.
  12. S

NSW SOLD 2014 Boxxer RC

Correct. What makes it a WC body is just the stickers. Castings and machining are same-same. Will post further pics tonight
  13. S

NSW SOLD: Thompson trail carbon riser bar - Almost new!

Sold pending payment
  14. S

NSW SOLD: Thompson trail carbon riser bar - Almost new!

Item: Thompson trail carbon riser bar Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very good, used for 2 rides Reason for selling: sweet bar, but not enough rise for this bike Price and price conditions: $90 plus post at buyers expense Extra Info: Bars are as new and uncut. The clear-coat is chipped...
  15. S

NSW SOLD 2014 Boxxer RC

Item: 2014/2011 Boxxer RC Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new, never used internals, used but GC WC externals Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: The stanchions and lowers are from a 2011 WC. The RC came on a new bike. I wanted the WC...
  16. S

Best Armour

Have been using the Troy Lee long shirt for about 1.5 years. Works well with Leatt brace as you can remove the padding where it sits on chest and back. Has great coverage and is comfortable but as with all body armour gets hot. I like the way it is fairly low profile so you can wear it under...
  17. S

Where to stay in Whistler this coming July? Experienced opinions?

Check out marketplace lodge. Had a 1 bedroom plus sofa for 150 pw last year and it was tops. Able to cook our own meals to save some cash and just near the supermarket. Far end of the village but that is not a problem.
  18. S

The Moo

I have ridden this trail on occasion over the years and it would really be a tragedy to see it go. Big props to those fighting and a huge thanks to Marty for all his work over the years. As with all those trail builders that put in so much work and welcome everyone, you have my respect. Look...
  19. S

NSW Sold!!!

Item: 2007 Giant Anthem, XXS (Top-tube 536mm), Women's. Perfect for any young ripper boy or girl. Probably one of very few duallie's suited to kids with 26" wheels. When we first bought it the plan was to put 24"s on but it's already so compact there wasn't really any need. Location: North...
  20. S

Are expensive helmets safer?

This is of great interest - http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/12/finally-an-actual-innovation-in-helmet-technology/ http://www.6dhelmets.com/ Currently have a motocross helmet only but the technology is highly applicable to full face mtb helmets. Seems to do what MIPS technology does in...