1. <tim>

QLD 2010 Boxxer Teams (White) - Sold!

PM'ed 10 charactersss
  2. <tim>

VIC Sold

Sent you a PM
  3. <tim>

Another Possible Scam On Ebay

hahaha Will & Grace Seasons 1 - 5 Good Condition - $60 INTENSE 6.6 2007 BIKE MODEL BRAND NEW - $23
  4. <tim>

freeride the best

I smell another Bender hate thread.....
  5. <tim>

All you guitarists out there!

Yeah, i'm with you Jordan. Bass rules. I'm hopefully getting this bass in the next couple of weeks.. Fender American Jazz and this is probably one of my favourite basses
  6. <tim>

The Backyard Thread (Bye Bye.)

Yeah, why let it die? Just build some more stuff
  7. <tim>

Old Bathurst Downhill

Can you please post the video back up?
  8. <tim>

could farkin be turning into

ya know blokes a good trick I heard in bali, if you ever get the chance to have a root with a scrubber such as this and ya worried about catchin some fucked up dick warts or some shit, put on 2 frangers, but put some deep heat after the 1st one. That way, if the bitch screams, you've broken...
  9. <tim>

sunday 1st july down the coast

Same, there not showing up. :(
  10. <tim>

Show me Your Music (Formerly 3 Bands Thread)

Tool - cant get enough of it Karnivool Marcus Miller and Victor Wooten Warning!!! JAZZ
  11. <tim>

Current conditions at the Blue Mountains ?

Im at blaxland... Its not constant, but its pretty heavy when it is. Raincoat?
  12. <tim>

The Backyard Thread (Bye Bye.)

That's if this rain goes away...
  13. <tim>

Something about the person above you.

Claims lego men hate huffy's
  14. <tim>

Visual Basic help!!!!

In the button click code try this... MsgBox("Thankyou for logging in " + txtTextbox.text) txtTextbox is whatever your named your textbox.
  15. <tim>

Unco photo thread

To much spare time jordan?
  16. <tim>

Woodford to Glenbrook Crossflight Classic (aka the Careflight Classic)

Bah, The first part is the best bit with its rough fireroad... cant believe you all hate it, the bit after the helipad is the boring bit. What is so fun about 6 k's of flat boring fireroad thats so smooth it might as well be tar. Also! Since careflight have been sold they have gone...
  17. <tim>

What's on your desktop?

Another one from the yeti site :p
  18. <tim>

Our Shuttle Day (56k warning!)

Sweet, No road gap pics of you jordan? I went there today and the 2nd and 3rd jumps are all rebuilt, did you guys do that? If so good work :p
  19. <tim>

Banshee Chaparral

The only problem i have with it is the paint. Anything will scratch it, after my first ride (3 hours) there was a huge 40mm x 4mm cable rub on my seat tube. Theres tape there now but it should last longer than that :( Everything else about it is great :p. Its just loves being jumped and...
  20. <tim>

Banshee Chaparral

Nope a digital one, just really shrunk it to fit. I also cant get a photo thats not blurry somewhere *sigh*