Search results

1. sawnoff666

Heroes wear helmets

Heroes wear helmets
  2. sawnoff666

I bought a gimbal

So I bought a gimbal to play with. This is the first time I used it on the bike. ( I also chased my dog with it for about an hour). Track is Black Hawk Down at Menai. https://www.pinkbike.com/video/482004/
  3. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

ITEM: 2016 Giant Reign 2 Small LOCATION: HurstvilleGrove CONDITION: Excellent REASON FOR SELLING: New bike PRICE: $2200 now $2100 INFO: Bike is in excellent condition. Frame is immaculate except for two small chips on chain stays. Forks are in immaculate condition and come with...
  4. sawnoff666

Ice Downhill

I'll just leave this here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpTuppn-7gs
  5. sawnoff666

Emo's. What happened?

What the hell happened to emo's? Did they all cheer up?
  6. sawnoff666

Sunday Arvo Roll

Nothing special. Just an arvo ride in the heat. I think this is the only clip I did that I didn't drip sweat all over the lens. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/438477/
  7. sawnoff666

Finally my new Reign

It's taken me 9 months to get back to where I started from. January 31st this year I thought I'd do something really smart and smash my collar bone so I had to stop riding and decided to sell my Reign. I loved the bike and didn't really want to sell but it was good to have the extra money as I...
  8. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

2013 Specialized Stumpjumper Evo carbon Large 29" $3200 PRICE DROP $3000 Bike is in Engadine Rock Shox Pike 150mm forks Race face narrow wide 30 tooth Gravity light 40mm stem SRAM XO rear shifter 10spd Race face atlas bars Roval traverse wheels (a couple of small dings in rear...
  9. sawnoff666

NSW Sold champions

Item: Scott Voltage FR10 short Location: Hurstville Grove Condition: Great. Usual scrapes and scuffs from riding. Rebound on forks needs fixing. Reason for sale: to much bike for what I need. Price: $1100 now $1000 Extra info: Bike runs smooth but rebound in forks needs repair. I have put...
  10. sawnoff666

How to break your collarbone

Are you tired of riding your bike? Are you sick of having perfectly good shoulders and usable arms? Do you want time off from your job to spend countless wasted hours doing lounge work? Well this is for you. Just follow this instructional film and you to can be just like me. I hadn't ridden...
  11. sawnoff666

NSW SOLD 2015 Giant Reign 2 immaculate condition Price Drop

Item: 2015 Giant Reign 2 small almost NEW Location: Hurstville Grove Condition: Bike is pretty immaculate. Pedals and bottom of cranks have scrapes from general riding. Rear wheel has small dent and small stone chips. Frame and fork are perfect. Reason for sale: Badly broken collar bone...
  12. sawnoff666

Thanks Warrimoo Riders.

A big thank you to all the riders at the "Moo" yesterday (31/1) who helped me out by carrying my bike and helmet, ringing the ambulance, moving my van and hanging around to make sure I was ok after my crash. I've broken my collar bone and badly bruised my lower back/hip but other than that I'm...
  13. sawnoff666

Irrational Fears

What is your irrational fear when riding? For me it's putting down my camel back on the ground, going back to get a drink and sucking out a bull ant that's got in the end to get some water and it biting my tongue. Of course I always think about this after after I've taken a drink. I have no...
  14. sawnoff666

Self Filmed on the new Reign

I filmed this in a couple of days in the stinking heat. So good riding the new Reign. We should have Christmas holidays more often. :noidea:http://www.pinkbike.com/video/392255/
  15. sawnoff666

Sold

Spank Spoon riser bar. Not being used and gathering dust in the garage. BRAND NEW Price: $50 posted Length: 762mm Bar: 31.8 Rise: 20mm Sweep: 5 deg up, 8 deg back
  16. sawnoff666

Warrimoo on my new Reign

One run down the left track (cheese) at Warrimoo. So humid out there today. After all the rain and storms we've had, no water anywhere on the track. Great job Marty. thanks. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/389231/
  17. sawnoff666

NSW Done been Sold

Item: Giant Reign X0 small Location: Hurstville Grove Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Selling two bikes to buy one Price: $1100. Will box up if you can organise shipping. Time to upgrade and downsize so the Reign is up for sale. Giant Reign X0 small 16" X-Fusion HLR...
  18. sawnoff666

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo Small Location: Hurstville Grove 2220 Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Don't ride it anymore. Selling two to buy one to do it all. Price drop. Sold. Payment pending. Will box up if you want to organise shipping. It's time to sell my beloved Demo...
  19. sawnoff666

SloPro and cable cam test.

Nothing special, just a few test clips I put together trying to figure out good slo-mo setting for the GoPro plus some cable cam shots. Now I just need some sunny weekends and some time to do some proper filming. Thanks to Marty for all the hard work he has put in helping me test this.:thumb...
  20. sawnoff666

You can't polish a turd!

But you can roll it in glitter.:thumb: So, this all began at the start of last year when I cracked the rear triangle on my Demo and had to get a replacement. They had no new triangles available but had one off a warrantied frame so they gave it to me for the cost of the postage. I started...