Search results

1. C

BMX riders in wollongong

I am a DHer that has started riding BMX for some fun and I am looking for BMXers that I can ride with so I can see what better riders can do to progress with my own riding. If there is anyone in or near Wollongong that does street, park or DJ on BMX and does not mind if I come along for a...
  2. C

rock shox totem

I was curious as to what people think about the rock shox totem solo air as a dh fork. Let me know if you thing they would be good or bad and please give reason to support yourself. Personally I like the fact that they are light and they have such a good working dampening system, and because...
  3. C

About the National Round at Thredbo??

hey i have been serching the net trying to find info about the thredbo DH national round, i am looking for the online entry (if ther is one or going to be one) and i saw something on RAWNRG about a group A and group B, what is that all about? any info would be appreciated , thanks
  4. C

How much does the rider depend on his bike?

Hey everyone, I’m just wonder what your opinions are on how dependant riders are on there bikes. Like how much does a rider depend on his bike, for example with Sam Hills riding style do you think he will be just as good on any top end bike like a glory, v-10, turner etc. I think that...
  5. C

spring rates???

can anyone tell me what spring i should be using in a fox 40rc2 for dh use? i am 60kg. also for someone of my weight should i use a 400lb or a 450lb spring for the rear shock?
  6. C

what is stronger?

what rim do you think is stronger for dh use as the rear rim? what is stronger: 1) mavic 721 2) mavic 729 3) other - state what the rim is.
  7. C

Giant Glory Mods

hey i have a giant glory DH and i was interested in how it can be modified. so can anyone that has a glory share there mods, tips or tweeks that they do to there bike or on any of the stock components on it? for example i run a low fork ride hight. what do you do.
  8. C

Pinning It

Hey I was interested in what the phrase “pinning it” meant to different people out there to me it means having a fast run with little mistakes what does it mean to you?
  9. C

tire presure and tyre width???

i was interested to know what front and back tire width people used for down hill and what presure they ran there tyres at and how much they weight
  10. C

Who listens to music when they ride?

Who listens to music when the ride, like a IPod or some other MP3 player? I don't listen to anyting exept my bike interacting with the ground what about you
  11. C

Funn handle bars

hey can any one tell me what the price difference is on the Funn Full On and the special edition version, the Funn Full On 10th anniversary bars (the gold one) thanks
  12. C

Ti Rear spring

i am looking to buy a titanium rear spring for my Fox DHX 5. i am about 60kg i am not too sure about what spring rate i need, i think its about 400. please tell me what spring rate i need if you know.
  13. C

Ti Rear spring

i am looking to buy a titanium rear spring for my Fox DHX 5. i am about 60kg i am not too sure about what spring rate i need, i think its about 400. please tell me what spring rate i need if you know.
  14. C

Direct Stems ??

Hi can anyone help me with prices, I wanted to know what the RRP on the Funn Direct Stem and the E-therteen Direct Stems are. Also which one should I put on a giant glory and why? Also what is the RRP on a Race Face Evolve DH Stem
  15. C

ride hight????

Hey I just wanted to know what hight your handle bars should be for DH. Should I move my fork clamps down as far as I can to make the front end sit lower and use low rise handle bars or should the ride hight be fairly high? If anyone can tell me what hight the front end of the bike should be...
  16. C

What Is The Right Handle Bar Width

hey i just whanted to know what handle bar lenght is right lenght for DH riding and racing. i used to thing that they were better if they were shorter so you could move in and out of trees quicker, but i keep hearing more people talking about having wider bars or they were going to get a new...
  17. C

Fox 40RC2 vs Rock Shock World Cup

well i just whanted to know what fork is better for dh racing and for a all roung fork, the Fox 40RC2 or Rock Shock World Cup. i don't know much about ether forks but for some reason i realy like the Fox 40RC2 but i seem to see more Rock Shock WC at races. i hopefully whanted to get a giant...