Search results

1. W

AM wheel advice

Guys, About to start building up my first AM bike. It's a Yeti 2010 ASR-7. At this stage, I have most parts planned out including SRAM running gear 1x10, saint brakes and cranks and Fox 36 Talas. But I'm a little lost when trying to come to a decision on the wheels. Not interested in...
  2. W

Queenstown Accomodation advice

Guys, Done a little searching but havent found anything recent and relevant. A friend and I are travelling to Queenstown for the easter hols. We're looking for some MTB friendly accom that is in the $100-$150 per night bracket. And, obviously, something thats close to the gondola if...
  3. W

DH 2011 Banshee Legend MK II (First Full Polish Frame in the world....)

Hey... Thought I'd post a few pics of the latest rig. Its a 2011 Banshee legend MK II. As far as im aware, its the first2011 full polish frame in the world and the only one in Australia. Big thanks to Darren from Barspin Imports for supplying frame and forks and a little bike building...
  4. W

DH shorts for the larger bloke...

All, Just wandering if anyone knows of any brands that do DH shorts for larger guys. Primarily looking for generous 38 or preferably a 40. Done the rounds of all the regular online shops such as TBSM, Torpedo7, CRC etc but while most offer 38's, after some trial and error, (re: purchasing...
  5. W

DH Full Custom YETI 303 Built by Bris boutique Bikes

All, Havent posted in this section before so it's with pleasure that I can finally contribute a fairly worthwhile thread. Mid last year, I got back from serving in Iraq and with a little cash to spend, had built a Nicolai BMXTB...
  6. W

9" Rotors???

Pretty simple quiery.... Is there such a thing as 9" rotors and is it possible to get them with adaptors to suit codes?? Wood
  7. W

[sold]

Hey guys, Selling my 2008 Norco Atomik. Its done the job of getting me started in DH but after purchasing a Yeti 303 frame, the Atomik needs to make way for lots of custom goodies for the new bike. This is priced really low to try and sell it quick!!! Item: 2008 Medium Norco Atomik...
  8. W

Build kit Opinions/Info and Part identification...

Hey all Recently put a deposit down on a hard tail frame that I intend to build up myself. Now, in the process of checking all things out, i've come across one or 2 build kits which have started me thinking about just purchasing a kit outright instead of buying bits seperatly here and there...
  9. W

Info on a Yeti Hardtail

Hey guys, Im fairly new here so go easy... Im trying to find out some more info on this bike.... Mainly looking for info on the running gear not the actual frame. I'm urrently overseas and don't have a quick internet connection so Im only able to do limited searching but just in...
  10. W

Search Help

Hey guys... Pretty new to the internet bits and pieces and forums in general. Im trying to search the forum for information on the Norco Six 3. The problem I have is, it won't let me include "six" or 3 as keywords for the search as they're too small. And I don't want the painful task...
  11. W

Sydney Riding Trip Help...

Hey all... A friend and I are heading down to Sydney from Brisbane for a bit of 'spur-of-the-moment' riding trip. So, we're looking for a bit of advice on where to ride and where to avoid. Looking at riding every day from Sunday through to Wednesday before coming home. We're loking for...
  12. W

Axman Bikes??

Hey guys, A mate just bought a second hand bike fairly cheap. It looks pretty beefy but I'm having trouble finding any info on it for him. Its an Axman bike. Dual suspension. Front forks have "Gordo Chili Series 640" stickers and the rear shock has a "DNM" sticker on it. All the...