Search results

1. kezzaM

Starting to ride again after 2 years off the bike!

Not sure why I ever gave it up but after not riding a bike for 2 years I have decided I am going to get back into it. Downhill was pretty much my life and I spent every day up the mountain for the 2 years I rode then I gave it up. After not looking at a bike or being on here for so long I...
  2. kezzaM

I tested a BOS shock!

Last weekend at round one of the NSW State downhill series in Thredbo I had the chance to test a BOS Stoy rear shock. Prior to this I have been riding a DHX 5.0 which I thought I had set up well and was working great for me. However, after installing the BOS Stoy and hitting the first bump I...
  3. kezzaM

LineBreak gear

Hey, I just found a coupon/code for www.shop-linebreak.com.au which gets you 40% off your total order. Code/coupon: Y53JRG6L5 I have the long compression shorts and they have helped me out noticeably in recovery. I'm going to get the long sleeve tee now I've found this code. I just thought...
  4. kezzaM

Giro Remedy - Where to buy?

Hey, Just wondering if someone could point me to a store that sells 2009 Giro Remedy's in Matte Black? Much appreciated. Thank you.
  5. kezzaM

Stretching

Hey, I was wondering if some people could tell me some stretches that target the muscles used while road riding? Thanks a lot
  6. kezzaM

Mongoose Boot'R Team - Pricing?

Hey, Does anyone know the price of the new 'Goose Boot'R Team? Cheers
  7. kezzaM

NSW Sold!

SOLD. Please delete. Thanks. Item: Norco Atomik 2007 Location: Wollongong, NSW 2500 Item Condition: Good. Everything runs great. Has a few scratches here and there but nothing you wouldn't get on another bike. Small scratch on the stanctions which has been fixed properly and does not...
  8. kezzaM

Stopping on tracks.

Today I was riding at Mt Keira and came around a blind corner and hit a person who had stopped in the middle of the track. I tried to avoid it as much as I could but going at the speed I was, I didn't have much time to react. I slammed on the front brakes, hit him, and went over the bars...
  9. kezzaM

Mucking around at Mt Keira

Got bored so decided to make a little video. 30mins or less to film. 10mins to edit haha. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=K8lRXRn5sOY
  10. kezzaM

Sam Hill on his Demo 8 at Adelaide

http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/events/sam-hill-out-testing-bikes/dirt-1234133.html
  11. kezzaM

Corramba DH track on google earth

Hi, I walked the DH track at Mt Corramba when the state round was on. I got a google earth file of the track. If you open it in google earth it will show where the track is. I thought it would be interesting to see. download the file from this url then open it in google earth...
  12. kezzaM

Fork problem

Hey, I have some 06 Pike 409s and they have been mucking up lately. If i have them set at 95mm, they will seem to bottom out after only using 40mm of travel. I have set it at the highest as well (145mm) and they still seem to bottom out about 55mm from the top (only use 90mm). Any idea...
  13. kezzaM

DH wheel - REAR

Hey, Im looking to buy a 26" rear wheel that i'll be using for DH. I want something strong. The weight doesn't really matter but i don't want something extremely heavy. The axle size is 12mm. If you are selling something that fits the description please post what it is, some photos and the...
  14. kezzaM

When and where is the first NSW State DH round? ... Please delete!

EDIT: Sorry i found it. Please delete this thread.
  15. kezzaM

Who wants Steve Peat's bike?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Steve-Peat-Syndicate-Santa-Cruz-V10-EXCLUSIVE_W0QQitemZ280201565186QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33503QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122
  16. kezzaM

Squeaky Rear Shock

Hey, I have a 07 Norco Atomik and the rear suspension is squeaky. Well thats what i have narrowed it down to. I have a Fox DHX 3.0 coil shock. I have checked all the links and im pretty sure they aren't the cause of the problem. Its not the spring, so im pretty convinced its in the...
  17. kezzaM

4x bike.

Hi everyone, I am looking to get into 4x racing but not wanting to pay too much on a bike. Whats a good, cheap, 4x hardtail? I have been looking at STPs but was wondering if there are any others? Cheers. :)
  18. kezzaM

Shimano PD-M647 SPD PEDALS or Crank Brothers Mallet C for DH?

Hey everyone, I am looking to change over and ride clips for DH. I can't choose between Shimano PD-M647 SPD PEDALS or Crank Brothers Mallet C. What are the pros and cons of each pedal and which one do you prefer for DH riding? Thanks. :)
  19. kezzaM

Operation Share The Ride 2007

Last year Pinkbike.com organized cyclists in Operation Share The Ride and gave houndreds of bikes away to kids for Christmas. You as a member of the cycling community can be proud of doing something amazing for society. This year the're going global. Join and support Operation Share The Ride...
  20. kezzaM

Mountain Bike Game

Hey everyone, I just found this game. Its not extremely realistic but its still a MTB game haha. http://www.net-games.biz/funny-games/Mountain-Bike.html Im not sure if has been posted. I searched but couldnt find anything. Enjoy :)