Search results

1. THISISTC

Sold!!!!!!!

Item: Giant Stp 2 Location: Brisbane, Bayside Item Condition: Good Condition Reason for selling: Need to buy a car Price and price conditions: Offers??? I dont care, I just want it gone $450ish, Extra Info: -NS Headset - Odyssey Pedals -Animal Erwin Grips -Single...
  2. THISISTC

Subaru Forester GT

Hey In a few months i will be able to get my P's and Im currently looking for a car. Im set on a Forester with a price range from $5,000-$15,000. My probelm is most of the cars i like and that have Low Km's are all Turbos or the Forester GT which you're not allowed to drive on your P's . My...
  3. THISISTC

Xbox 360 Live

Hey Im am in the middle of purchasing an Xbox 360 and intended to buy a live subsricption with it but i have run across a few probelms. 1. How much downloads does playing live take up. 2. Will i be able to run a wireless network adaptor. Does it have to be a special xbox one or can i use...
  4. THISISTC

Worlds Greatest Shave!!

Whos doing it? How much money have you raised Im doing it with a bunch of mates at school. We are aiming for $1200
  5. THISISTC

QLD 12 tooth Cog & Bmx cranks

Item: 12 tooth Cog Location: - Price range/Willing to Pay: I dont know how much they are worth Extra Info: I want to be able to run a SS ratio of 28-12 Item: BMX CRANKS Location: - Price range/Willing to Pay: 50-120 Extra Info: Because i want to be cool
  6. THISISTC

Custom stickers

Hey guys I was just wondering where I get some cheap sticker made up The measurements I'm after is about 13cm x 4cm
  7. THISISTC

Turtles?

Who has one as a pet? What do i have to do to keep them alive(food etc.) Is there any little things a have to do before I throw ol' milton into a tank? How big has the tank got to be?
  8. THISISTC

Ipod Nano?

Hey Guys I was wondering if there was still places around where i can get the 3rd generation ipod nano. My mate works at Dick smith and he said they stopped selling them ages ago. I want to know if anyone knows a website or shop where i can get one. I tried ebay but its all Refurbished crap...
  9. THISISTC

Bmx Cranks & 28-30 tooth sprocket

Item: Bmx Cranks Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Offer Extra Info: Its for an Stp Item: 28-30 Tooth Sprocket Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers Extra Info: Once again an stp
  10. THISISTC

Is this Forgivable

youtube.com/watch?v=QL_NPPBHrFM
  11. THISISTC

Frontflip downstairs

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/28837/ Not me But I thought I might share
  12. THISISTC

Rashman

Has anyone else found things on youtube that remember from a while back? youtube.com/watch?v=mS_jpank2k4
  13. THISISTC

Mods PLease Delete Double Post

In old school thread Double Post
  14. THISISTC

Is this worth this much ?

Hey guys A guy has offered me a bmx for 250 -05 mongoose Villian -Slam bars -Snafu Sprocket 25t -Hazard Light Rim -Odesssey Aiken Black seat -Odessey 41 themeral (sp?) Forks I just want to know if its worth that much?
  15. THISISTC

Spokes

Hey Farkers I have search with no success I have a few loose spokes in my back rim and I am really worried everytime i go jumping. Even gutter hucking is starting to worry me. I want to know how to tighten them. I also want to know how to remove spokes from a rim for when I get my...
  16. THISISTC

Freecoasting?

Hey guys I have been doing some research on freecoasters and I'm in the process of buying one but its 12 tooth and I dont really want to run a 25 tooth sprocket(Because I'm not cool enough) My question is: Can i change a free-wheel on the freecoaster to a 14 tooth or something like...
  17. THISISTC

Tool help

Hey guys Im thinking about buying a chain breaker, My question is Can i put the chain back together(using the chain breaker) after i have taken the links ? or do i need another tool?
  18. THISISTC

CALLING ALL STREET RIDERS!!!!(advice needed)

Hey i have just recently purchased a new stem to replace my crappy stp stem and now the stem has put my stock bars to shame, I even painted my bars white to look good but its not the same. i was just wondering what bars would be good for street and some DJ's. and can you get them in white ?(Just...
  19. THISISTC

Classic Nicknames?

I was thinking today "Why Dont i have a cool nickname" I have a mate whos nickname is chuck because he has habbit of vomiting at piss-ups. I have another mate whos nickname is crumpet because he rocked up to my house once at 1am with crumpets all over his face So i want to know your...
  20. THISISTC

FOUND FOUND Thanks for everyones help

While I was at work, i thought it was my lucky day i found a 50 dollar note and i was happy as but when i got home mum told me that our dog had got out. I skated around the area for two hours before mum Name: De-De Colour:Black And Tan Sex:Female Hair: Long Hair Location: Alexandra...