Search results

1. SKT

SRAM XO shifter cover screw.

I did a uber clean on the bike after a 24HR and found that the large silver screw that holds the main body cover on the shifter was missing. I'm hoping someone has a totally stuffed X9 or X0 shifter laying around and would part with the screw I'm looking for. See pics for clarification and...
  2. SKT

2005 Turner SOLD!

El Bumpeo gringo...........
  3. SKT

Trance OR Reign......????

I've scoured the "Reign OR Reign X" posts and the "Trance or Trance X" posts..... My question...... Trance OR Reign. I am about 177cm and 90 somethin' kgs with gear. Just a little history on my bikes over the last 5-6 years. Jamis XLT 02 Stinky D8 05 DHR 04 FSR Stumpjumper I...
  4. SKT

More Mt Stuart (Townsville) DH race pics 24 Feb 07 (56k hell)

Nope. Sorry....
  5. SKT

More Mt Stuart (Townsville) DH race pics 24 Feb 07 (56k hell)

Just thought I'd throw a few more up. A mate took these and thanks go to him..... Cheers Henry. Enjoy
  6. SKT

SPORTIES 1st, 3.46. expert 1st 3.45.

If you rock up to race Sport on a shiny .224 dripping in Royal gear...???? You aint fooling no-one but youself buddy.....???? I've seen Sport sandbaggers winge about the size of their prizes...... C'mon..... If you're that broke, sell your Ti spring and remove a few valve caps instead...
  7. SKT

Who actually controls Stromlo??

Just out of curiosity, what sort of bridge are we talking about....??? It's gonna need to be whisper quiet. I mean whizzing over the top at 40 odd km/h is prob still gonna give 'em a little fright and potentially toss their riders askew. I'll say right now I havn't even had the chance to...
  8. SKT

Townsville pics

Nothin' too nasty... Just happened to come down on something sharp and pointy on Wadilbah and cut his elbow open a little. It was almost deeper than it was long. He was doin' runs within an hour of walking out of the surgery :rolleyes:
  9. SKT

Townsville pics

No pics..... Bogga got a few stitches though... :p Is that the section out of the Chosen Line promo where Dennis Beare gets pitched down the bank and then the camera is on his head and you can hear him blowing as he crawls back up the bank.....????
  10. SKT

Townsville pics

Just incase anyone was wondering....... Little Tom got back on the pony only a few months or so back after some ACL work and broke both bones just above the left wrist..... He'll be hard at it in 6 weeks no doubt.
  11. SKT

Townsville pics

The first 3 are at the top of Wadilbah, Cairns. The rest are the Stuart race track. As far as timeing for a road trip....??? No time like the present bro. I'd be happy to hook up and shuttle with some southerners ;) As far as a specific race time...... I think something is stirring at the...
  12. SKT

Townsville pics

Just a few lazy runs here and there....
  13. SKT

New NICOLAI Website and Interbike pics of DEITY

Freeride Tandem......????:eek: That could be very interesting indeed.
  14. SKT

Mt Stromlo MTB Trails and Their Progress.

Bloody awesome Sam.... You have definately captured the positive attitudes and excitement of the people behind Stromlo whether they take a large part in the organisation and administration or clearing and grooming trails. This is a massive step forward for the MTB community nationally...
  15. SKT

The Farker himself has a Farkette

Congrats big guy..... May the God's have mercy upon you soul.... ;)
  16. SKT

06 Boxxer Race's..... Rebound speeding up during runs....????

This is pissing me right off. I left the bike sitting for about 5 months and now its on the trails again I found that the compression adjuster had no effect on the actual compression and the rebound adjusts itself during a run. I dumped the oil and replaced it and now the compression is...
  17. SKT

Sherman Sliders Plus SPV......seals???

Spot on.... cheers guys
  18. SKT

Sherman Sliders Plus SPV......seals???

A mate just got a bike with Slider Plus 170s and the seals are weepin' like a mother farker. I want to do the seals. Is this an easy job......??? Do I have to but the Manitou seals or can I source them from a hydraulics shop like the Boxxer seals...??? Cheers
  19. SKT

Worlds SBS Coverage

Drivers........ Was nForce 91.31. Went to 91.47 and all good.