Search results

1. SKT

SRAM XO shifter cover screw.

I did a uber clean on the bike after a 24HR and found that the large silver screw that holds the main body cover on the shifter was missing. I'm hoping someone has a totally stuffed X9 or X0 shifter laying around and would part with the screw I'm looking for. See pics for clarification and...
  2. SKT

Trance OR Reign......????

I've scoured the "Reign OR Reign X" posts and the "Trance or Trance X" posts..... My question...... Trance OR Reign. I am about 177cm and 90 somethin' kgs with gear. Just a little history on my bikes over the last 5-6 years. Jamis XLT 02 Stinky D8 05 DHR 04 FSR Stumpjumper I...
  3. SKT

More Mt Stuart (Townsville) DH race pics 24 Feb 07 (56k hell)

Just thought I'd throw a few more up. A mate took these and thanks go to him..... Cheers Henry. Enjoy
  4. SKT

Townsville pics

Just a few lazy runs here and there....
  5. SKT

06 Boxxer Race's..... Rebound speeding up during runs....????

This is pissing me right off. I left the bike sitting for about 5 months and now its on the trails again I found that the compression adjuster had no effect on the actual compression and the rebound adjusts itself during a run. I dumped the oil and replaced it and now the compression is...
  6. SKT

Sherman Sliders Plus SPV......seals???

A mate just got a bike with Slider Plus 170s and the seals are weepin' like a mother farker. I want to do the seals. Is this an easy job......??? Do I have to but the Manitou seals or can I source them from a hydraulics shop like the Boxxer seals...??? Cheers
  7. SKT

Vanilla RC stroke length for a old skool BigHit....???

I am looking for a Vanilla RC for a mates old BigHit and am wondering how to work out what the ideal stroke length shock for it is.....???? Any ideas....???
  8. SKT

Avanti D8 derailleur Hanger.....

Seeking an Avanti D8 derailleur Hanger or numerous if available. PM ASAP please......
  9. SKT

NORBA standings???

Is there a www site where we can find the current NORBA standings at any given time? Results from individual races are easy enough to find but standings are impossible for me to find. I have Googled this to death........... Since the Aussie's are doin' so damn well, I love to be able to keep...
  10. SKT

Lysterfield and You Yangs trail maps ????

I have a mate coming down from Townsville and we want to head out to Lysterfield and You Yangs over the weekend. Has anyone got a decent trail map of either/both these spots that they could upload for me and any others that might be after these maps. I've heard there is a decent map at the...
  11. SKT

Riding buddys in Melbourne area

Heya, I'm stuck in sunny Melb for 4 months (March - mid July) and am looking for anyone doing regular rides around the area. Pretty much anywhere I can catch a train to really. Mostly weekends but if there is anyone getting around the Watsonia area and dosen't mind me taggin' along some arvos...
  12. SKT

Beat-Box Harmonica guy - 4.5 meg

It's kinda cool. Goes on for a little and I think you need Shockwave player too. But it's pretty cool I guess. Original anyway. Harmonica Beat-Box Guy
  13. SKT

SBS MTB coverage of Nats.... show your appreciation

Head on over to SBS and drop them a thankfull e-mail for the Nats coverage guys. It makes a world of difference to them and also serves as a simple poll to help them gauge the size of the ever growing MTB t.v. audience. They are getting behind us, lets get behind them.
  14. SKT

2006 Nationals - SBS Feb 19th

Sunday Feb 19th - SBS 11:00 AM 2006 AUSTRALIAN MOUNTAIN BIKE CHAMPIONSHIPS I know it's a while off yet but best to set the video now huh :rolleyes:
  15. SKT

06 Boxxer Races - slurping ??? *SOLVED*

I had a bit of oil escaping the left leg through the oil seal on Saturday, and after a few runs I noticed a bit of a slurping/air sucking noise starting, like I've heard in other forks but not in these until Saturday. I knew the left leg had lost a fair bit of oil (the left leg only holds 30ml...
  16. SKT

Five.Tens - sizing query ???

I'm getting .Five10s next week from For The Riders and am trying to sort out my size. I usually get a 9 when it comes to street shoes, runners and work boots and am not quite sure what size to get in 5.10s. Cheers, this may help a few others out too. Maybe just Copy and Paste the following...
  17. SKT

SOLD - Troy Lee Jersey

Item: Troy Lee Designs long sleeve jersey Location: Albury, Vic. Item Condition: Brand spankin new - XL Reason for selling: Recieved as a gift only a week ago and I am more of a short sleever.....and I'm after somethign a little less bling for the casual rides. Price and price conditions...
  18. SKT

Shimano DH Timer

What: Shimano DH Timer (with groovey red button) Price range/Willing to Pay: They were about $20-30 new so depending on condition neg. Location: Vic. But Australia Post is amazing these days ;) Extra Info: I know guys have them on their bikes and just don't use them any more or they are sitting...
  19. SKT

Seeking Photoshop guru......!!!!!!!!!

Heya, I have a photo from that I want to get printed but there is this guy in it that I want out of it, no offense to the guy, it would just be a better pick if he weren't there. I was wondering if there were any Photoshop gurus out there that wouldn't mind doing this favour for me...
  20. SKT

'04 FSR Stumpjumper..... bloody awful pedal bob !!!!!

I'm lovin' this bike but the pedal bob is bloody awful. I am running the Float R pretty soft at the moment and will play with the pressure's a bit but I think it's just an ordinary bike for pedal bob. Has anyone ridden this bike for any extended period and sorted the bob out or atleast...