Search results

1. STPryde

Metropol (Whites Hill) DJ Rebuild

Hello all, some may remember the thread we created a few months ago about the publicity our secret little jumps got from the local newspaper. If not here is the link http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=148853&highlight=metropol We feared the council were going to knock them down...
  2. STPryde

Just one

Euro tabo's, 2nd day trying them, i think i got the motion down pretty well just need to tuck my knee's in more. Any tips? C&c? pic was actually rather good quality, but turned out shit when i compressed it...:(
  3. STPryde

My badass hippie trike

Scored myself this sweet ride from the bicycle scrap shop. Threw on some sick chopper bars, a front brake so its only moderately lethal, pulled the saddle off an old Apollo that was lying around, and took off all useless junk and this is what i have. A one of a kind, two person, hippie tricycle...
  4. STPryde

Southside DJ Jam

All welcome to attend a jam at metropol/Whites hill jumps in carina/ holland park area sat 15th nov. It'll be cool if theres a big turnout, all details... http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=148853
  5. STPryde

Norco 250

This is my Norco 250, has parts from both the 08' and 07' models with a wicked new paint job. Rides nicely and cost me in total less than $1200. Frame - 08' Norco 250 (with 08 Holden SS Ute golden metallic paint) Front shock/fork - Marz DJ 3 Handlebars - Hussefelt DH-Riserbar Stem - Funn...
  6. STPryde

Epic Kuraby Sesh

Some epic pics from a kuraby ride on sunday Enjoy 3 Whip on the step up Backie Barrie Hop Flattie over the hip Airing the hip Lookback 270 One foot nose manual Whippin in over the gap Truckie on the step up Old school to the bank Whip air...
  7. STPryde

Whips, Flips and Potato Chips (56k death)

Epic beenleigh sesh on sunday Tyre Tap 270 Over Hip Whip Air Tailwhip Backie to little Bank Whip over Hip Overclicked Turndown 3-0 Big 360 360 to the little Bank Cannonball Huge Tailwhip over the Box Jump One Foot Flattie Big...
  8. STPryde

Woodridge, Creastmead and Browns Plains

So we decided to hit up a few more parks First up was woodridge Trav with a nice hop into a manual along the block Slightly dipped 3-0 Nice X up Then to creastmead but we didnt stay long, the only decent pic Then onto our last stop at Browns Plains Stylin it with a...
  9. STPryde

Our Sweet Ghetto Kicker

Ok, so we were bored, decided to start making a wooden kicker. Did not think it through at all and after about 10 minutes had this.. So we went for a drive, saw 2 pallets sitting outside a house, the owner said we could take em, 15 mins later we slapped together a basic mould Built a...
  10. STPryde

Fairfield/ Paddo/ Kuraby park sesh

We decided to hit up a few parks, got a few happy snaps, nothing special but was a fun day We started at Fairfield One footer air Travis Air Air Little Wallride Then on to Paddo Abubaca on the rock Halfpipe Air 270 Then Kuraby Manual out then back in...
  11. STPryde

Dont let this place go to waste

Me and a mate recently started building a new set of jump trails, the area has some potential, theres a little creek just 20m away where you can get water and clay. We did some clearing and started building a roll in and the first up ramp but dont have the time or energy to keep building. These...
  12. STPryde

Beenleigh dj's?

Does anyone know whats happening with the beenas dj's? I havent been out there in a few months, but last time i saw them they'd been flattened and rumors were that they were going to be rebuilt within a week or 2. Nothing happened for ages so i sorta forgot about them, and as far as i know...
  13. STPryde

New Jumps on the Southside Brissy

Hey me and a few mates have been considering building a new set of jumps on the southside. Found a sport with definate potential, completely hidden, near an old creek bed so the dirt quality should be good. We were thinking of a run in down this slope to a little kicker which lets you transfer...