Search results

1. koe/extreme dh

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

This has happened before and it will be happened again. From now on we must ride at the risk of getting fined or dont ride there at all. I for one could not give a rats ass about a few rangers and will continue riding and if need be ride straight past them if they flag me down. They won't be...
  2. koe/extreme dh

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

Hey Neil, Would you happen to have any of me #810 usually wearing a grey jacket with red shift pants (sometimes the jersey when it wasn't so bloody cold!) and a green and orange TLD helmet. Please send them to koe_is@hotmail.com Much appreciated, Koe.
  3. koe/extreme dh

2010 Lithgow State Champs - Saturday Practice

Hey mate, Any shots of 810 usually wearing a grey jacket with red shift pants and a green and orange TLD helmet. Cheers, Koe
  4. koe/extreme dh

Lithgow State Round Practice. 10-07-2010

Hey mate, Any shots of 810 usually wearing a grey jacket with red shift pants and a green and orange TLD helmet. Cheers, Koe
  5. koe/extreme dh

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

To be honest if you are going off that side of the jump your not going to have a very smooth landing. The jump does need some touching up to look a bit better but I say we leave it as is unless someone is willing to put in a quality job(not a "5 minute job") to elimanate the possibilty of making...
  6. koe/extreme dh

2010 NSWMTB DH Champs: Lithgow:All the lead up and post race guff

Sorry, found the link. I have always found the online a bit of a hastle so is their a late entry fee or is it just normal entry price?
  7. koe/extreme dh

2010 NSWMTB DH Champs: Lithgow:All the lead up and post race guff

Is there online rego or just on the day? Cheers.
  8. koe/extreme dh

Hd-dh

Awesome work. Could do with some credits and titles. The rest was awesome for a first attempt.
  9. koe/extreme dh

Awaba state round 2

Hey Mate, #812, TLD Healdine Kit and a Green Crow Helmet. Send to koe_is@hotmail.com. Cheers Koe
  10. koe/extreme dh

Awaba State Round 2 2010

Hey Mate, #812, TLD Headline Kit and a TLD Green Crow Helmet. Send to koe_is@hotmail.com Cheers Koe
  11. koe/extreme dh

Awaba State DH Selected Pics

Hey mate, #812, TLD Headline Kit and a TLD Green Crow Helmet. Send to koe_is@hotmail.com. Cheers Koe.
  12. koe/extreme dh

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

Hey Neil, Great photos as per usual. Did you happen to get any more of me? #812, TLD Headline Kit and a TLD Green Crow Helmet. Send to koe_is@hotmail.com Cheers Koe
  13. koe/extreme dh

The push-yourself thread.

Great idea. I shall give it my best try :)
  14. koe/extreme dh

The Worst Place You've Thrown Up.

This is not cool but anyway, At camp once i think i must have ate too much food (as you do) and really needed to throw up and this girl was standing infront of me and i was like f*** that, so I bent down and threw up all over her and my shoes. Obviously this wasn't the smartest decision but...
  15. koe/extreme dh

servicing

They definitely feel more smooth and its good to keep them in condition if you want them to last.
  16. koe/extreme dh

What DH bike to buy??

I think ur best bet is something on this forum. You can get a really quality dowhill bike on here instead of your LBS or any other bike store. Sure they are brand new, they shouldn't have any faults and if they do you can get another one on warranty (usually) but their are plenty of bikes on...
  17. koe/extreme dh

servicing

I wouldn't now anything about the synthetic oil, but I know that a fork service does the fork a world of good. I have had 3 or 4 done and it is just awesome change and you can definatly tell the difference. I had mine done by a bike shop and I think they would use stuff like synthetic oil...
  18. koe/extreme dh

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

I was recently riding my bike to a local track and I quickly turned my head to see a (luckily) dead Red Belly Black Snake. Gave me a right fright.
  19. koe/extreme dh

FOLLOW ME Teaser Is Here!!

That is the most amazing teaser I am yet to see! It must take them so long to set up every shot... but it's damn worth it. Can't wait till it comes out!
  20. koe/extreme dh

2011 Fox Fork Preview

Those new Fox 36 180 mm travel forks look so nice. When i get a new bike I shall fancy myself a pair of those :D