Search results

1. koe/extreme dh

Keeping Fit

Recently I have learnt keeping fit is one of the key elements ro riding ur bike. I ride downhill and on my local trail about thirty seconds into the trail I used to get tired about 30 seconds in, aftert trying to keep a healthy diet and regular exersise I am able to go about a minute in without...
  2. koe/extreme dh

Interschools 2010

Hi, Searched and serached but was unable to find interschools dates. Anybody have definant dates?
  3. koe/extreme dh

Nowra(Funnelweb)Track

Hi Rotorburn, I am going to Nowra(Funnelweb) Track this weekend and will only have about 3-4 hours practice. I have heard the fireroad section has been taken out and a new section has been put in. Does anyone know of any major changes to the track? Cheers Koe
  4. koe/extreme dh

Photos

Hi Rotorburn! Ok two weekends ago a guy called Alex on a Norco Sasquatch took some photos of me on the Saturday. He said he was going to post them up sometime in the following week but did not do so :confused: Just wondering if you have the photos and if u could please post them up...
  5. koe/extreme dh

Wet Ridding

Hi Rotorborn! I seem to really struggle riding in the wet, and if by some chance their is a race in the wet its would be really bad to not know how to ride in the wet! Can you guys give me some tips how to ride in the wet? Cheers Koe
  6. koe/extreme dh

Koe Bowmaker Mt Kembla

Hey guys just went up for a film yesterday at Mt Kembla and had a really good day action packed with lots of unny stacks except for mine:D Hope you guys enjoy My edit http://www.vimeo.com/4696976. Video will take about 1-2 hours to convert so just be patient.
  7. koe/extreme dh

DH 2008 reign 1

my new downhill bike! 08 reign 1 Frame - Small 2008 Reign 1 Rear shock - Fox Float Rp2 Front shock/fork - Fox Float Handlebars - Raceface Evolve Low Riser XC Stem -RaceFace Evolve DH Headset - Giant Headset Grips - Funn Sticky Grips Saddle - SDG Belair RL Seatpost - Raceface...
  8. koe/extreme dh

Del Sin!!

Ok here is my bro's vid of the weekends action at the NSW state series. He says if you really want a photo extracted and you are in the video he would be able to do that. If it keeps stopping, just wait for it to buffer/load. Enjoy! :D
  9. koe/extreme dh

Del Rio NSW #2 '08

Hi guys. I got tonnes of photos, 119 all up and chances are I got one of you. I'm also making a video for all of you who are interested. Ok guys, here is the link: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/Bowwy-Photography/Del%20Rio%20NSW%20State%20Round%202008/ I think that's all the...
  10. koe/extreme dh

dh forks

hi iwas lookin for some dh forks seeing as my old dirt jam 3 are not going to well i was lookin for something between $200-$600 and need to be better for dh than my dirt jam 3 i am not interested in triple clamps beacause they can not fit on my bike i hope you can give me some good...
  11. koe/extreme dh

rear derailleurs any suggestions would be much appreciated

:mad:hey guys my rear derailleur has been screwing up ever since i got my bike from my friend it needs to be able to be thrown around alot cuz i ride alot of downhill. so any suggestions would be great and give me a reason why it would be good for me:D
  12. koe/extreme dh

Mt keira

wats your opinion of mt keira
  13. koe/extreme dh

norco atomic Vs norco aline

i was wonderin once i get a dually wat i should get i got poll goin please giv your opinion
  14. koe/extreme dh

norco atomic Vs norco aline

i was wonderin once i get a dually whether i should get a norco atomic or a norco aline advise please
  15. koe/extreme dh

choose my brakes

just wonderin wat are some good dh brakes for me your choice
  16. koe/extreme dh

your dh fork choice?

whats is your opinion for a dh fork ?:confused: Boxxer World cup :cool: or fox 40 rc2 fork:cool: please answer
  17. koe/extreme dh

Giant Glory DH 0 Vs Specialized Demo 8

Simple. Which one do you think is better?:confused: Just your personal opinion. Which one is value for money?:confused: Which one performs better?:confused: You decide.