Search results

1. S

Strong Rims, Tailwhips....

Hey, I have been trying tailwhips for a while, Just wondering if there are any really strong , fairly cheap rims on the market that could handle the punishment of the occasional stuffed up tailwhip... I know your all going to say its the build and so on.. but im talking rims
  2. S

Racing car mechanics

Hey all, Just wondering if any one knows or anyone is a v8 supercar mechanic or Nascar mechanic. And whats the best way to get into in and how much roughly do they earn...? Thanks
  3. S

Skatepark and suspension.

Occasionally when i get bored i do flyout tricks at my local skatepark. I have had pikes that have gone soft i put a harder spring in them and they have gone soft again. i also have argyles that have gone soft in the same way. i am wondering if anyone would know whats going on and also if the...
  4. S

Lovin the flyout !!

5. S

Tuck No hander to tyre tap, to bitch crank in.. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--0ZjpwGO0
  6. S

Tuesday night edit, filmed in about half an hour

http://vimeo.com/13670152 Thanks To Bar spin imports- Dobermann bikes!
  7. S

Newby

Hey everyone, I want to get into some cross country riding and competition, just wondering the best way to start and what i will need for my first race, to carry with me for the ride. Also where are some of the races in Victoria?. I have previously ridden road bikes , but want to get into some...
  8. S

Lowering argyles

http://rlee560.pinkbike.com/blog/lowerargyle.html , This is how to do it, but.... if i want to lower mine to 80 or 90mm. do i only put the 1 or 2 nylon spacers in?. and that means i still have to take off the nylon thing at the top aswell. Some one please help...! Thanks
  9. S

Spacers for lowering argyles

Hey, Ive read forums where it explains how to lower rock shox argyle 318. i know one person said use nylon spacers 10mm high but how big should the hole be in the centre of the spacer to fit over the compression rod ?. Thanks .
  10. S

Another one from the skatepark.

One kind of fly out to the side, to a small hip.
  11. S

Rockshox Pike 426- removing lowers

G'day, i have asked this question before, i am wondering how to take the lowers off my Pike 426's. I was told a tech site or sram itself, but with no luck. any one who cna tell me how to do this. want them spray painted. Thanks heaps.
  12. S

DJ Do.ber.mann Pinscher -- Bar Spin Imports

Frame- Dobermann Pinscher 21.5 Forks- Rockshox Pike 426 Cranks- Profile 175mm Bars- NS District Stem- NS District Wheels- Mavic 721 Hubs- Hope Pro 2 in red Id like to thank Dobermann bikes and Darren Bowman from Bar Spin Imports for all your support, hope you like it.
  13. S

hope pro 2 axle fix / replacement

Hey , Just snapped my hope pro 2 rear axle today, just wondering where the best place to take it would be in melbourne, any bike shop? will they have the tools etc.. Thanks heaps
  14. S

Rcokshox pike, Maxle trouble

Hi everyone, Ive got rock shox pikes 426 with the Maxle system, they are when i thread in the maxle to the fork lowers in goes in about 2 threads and then locks up, it took a glove a rag and a bent lever to get it open again. any ideas why this would happen , and thoughts on how to fix it. I...
  15. S

iride bicycles for lacing wheels ??

Hello everyone, I am gettign my wheels soon, just wondering if any one has had any experiences with iride or what kinda wheels they build good or bad, Many thanks , and how much?/
  16. S

Gearing and spoke lengths.

Hey everyone, need some help ive got a hope pro 2 cassete hub and i want to lace it to a mavic ex721, if anyone has done it before , just need to know what spoke length, because i cant work out the calculator thing. and whats a similar gearing to 30-14 but with a 28 to ?? . Thanks heaps.
  17. S

Rock shox PIKE 426, lower leg removal...

Hey everyone, i am spraying the lowers of my pike 426, and im wondering whats the best way to take them apart. and when i do take them apart do i need new oil or is that all in a sealed reserviour?, because i dont know much about the forks , it would be good if you could explain in depth...
  18. S

White Rims

Hey everyone, just wondering any good brands of white rims, 36 hole. im After something for dj and park, so preferably something light and strong and not ugle and white ..... Thanks
  19. S

Light, White, Strong 26' Rims

Hey guys , just wondering does anyone have any information about white 26 inch rims that are strong and not too heavy?? i have rhyno lytes at the moment and they are like and i like them so. any suggestions . thanks heaps !!