Search results

1. Camby88

NSW Sold: Avid Juicy Ultimates

Item: 2006 Avid Juicy Ultimates (Carbon lever and reservoir cap) Location: Northern Sydney, pick up from near Chatswood or the city. Sold cheers
  2. Camby88

NSW SOLD: 2006 BoXXer World Cup + Avalanche Cartridge

Item: 2006 Rockshox BoXXer World Cup with Avalanche Damper Location: Northern Sydney, pick up from near Chatswood or the city. Can post, probably $15. SOLD cheers
  3. Camby88

Fox Rollercoaster powered by BH Bikes - 2015 NSW and ACT Enduro State Series

Wish I could go but injured from thredbo... A few weeks ago at the del Rio ride day the two more serious trails had steep rock chutes in them, advise decent rear tyre with grip!! Have a good one guys
  4. Camby88

STOLEN YETI SB-66C 2013 Medium

Sweet! Yeah check Joe Fr@nks Facebook page / buy sell on fb, we found two of my friends bikes on there! St leonards taken from underground apartment locked cage...
  5. Camby88

Ourimbah Club Downhill 2nd Nov - Round 4 (re-run)

Unfortunate, as I would like to go to Del Rio for a change. Well I'll be there next Sunday for the ride day. :happy:
  6. Camby88

07 boxxer WC's needing axle replacement

I have a spare axle as i have bent lowers before, and purchased new ones. Direct mount stems :smash:. PM me if you need. 32mm team/wc axle pretty sure. quick release or maybe the 6mm allen key maxle. or both... no cash needed. maybe postage. campbell.
  7. Camby88

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 6th July - Round 3

Yeah it was unreal. I died after the first round though, 10 secs off pace in first run then nearly a minute for the last two :nono: Need to climb better obviously!
  8. Camby88

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 6th July - Round 3

Hey mate, will it be as per last round where you practice one trail, race it, then practice the second trail, then race second and third tracks? Just that it has the usual DH timeline of race at 12:30pm in your post. Cheers.
  9. Camby88

NSW SOLD: Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CCDBA 9.5x3"

Item:* Cane Creek Double Barrel Air 9.5 x 3" Location: Sydney
  10. Camby88

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 4th Maay - Round 2

Yeah thanks a lot! :high5:
  11. Camby88

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Hey Martin if I have a season pass I don't need to pay for Sunday riding right?
  12. Camby88

Suggest hitting youtube for the latest head cam videos.
  13. Camby88

Cheers mate for the info, sounds good
  14. Camby88

Flow track use on sunday Martin, sorry if it has already been asked, but some friends will only come with me to the Thredbo Flow race if they can ride the Flow track on Sunday as well (presumably with another ticket). Is this possible given the tracks no longer cross? Otherwise they probably...
  15. Camby88

The flow trail has sharper corners, less experienced riders and three times the traffic, and is 95% dirt so it is not as sustainable and has bumps, as to be expected. Hopefully they will do some work on it before the race (they changed the DH track significantly and fixed brake bumps etc for...
  16. Camby88

Whistler 2014!!

Whistler FTMFW I was at whistler last year for two weeks 20th July - 2nd August. Stayed at Bearback biking, it is a lodge for riders, really good if you're not going for long as they provide breakfast and dinner and a guide most mornings, full tool kits and bike areas and only riders staying...
  17. Camby88

NSW sold :PRO chainwhip - new

Item:**PRO chainwhip Location:*northern Sydney Item*Condition:*new, never used Reason*for*selling:needed a lockring tool for cassette in a hurry and shop only had a set with chainwhip too! Already have chainwhip. The company is owned by shimano . Price*and conditions: $8 + post, should...
  18. Camby88

Many people heading up to Glenworth Valley this wkd for the first round of the Aus National All mountain Series?
  19. Camby88

There were quite a few photographers so I'd be interested to see some photos, when available! :fear: