Search results

1. D

VIC WTB: flat (top) crown for fox 40s

COudl be interetested, post a pic of yours
  2. D

Mt. Buller - Gravity Cup Rnd 2 2012

plate 415 saturday only as i broke myself after sseding!!!! hi just wondering if u havw 415? on mondraker wearing black/grey dakine gear and blue D3
  3. D

AMB: Stonefly at Mt Buller open soon.

Agree, best trail ive ridden in Oz.....Soooo sooo good! 4Km Downhill to die for, berms, jumps, rollers, bridges etc....Great job World Trail...If only you guys could do some work on the DH tracks under the chairlifts!
  4. D

LAPIERRE DH 920, Is SOLD!!!!

God luck selling it man, u on Lappy for next season? I love my mine its awesome! Best DH bike i have ever owned, and everyone loves the Red paintjob
  5. D

SOLD NicolasV Lapierre DH920.

they only come in Long or Short, I'd bet its a long cos the short are way small
  6. D

SOLD NicolasV Lapierre DH920.

oi! Snap, I got one of these from the UK!!!! Sick bikes
  7. D

Sold

what size is the frame? what size is the frame?
  8. D

There are definitely more than 3 in Oz now!
  9. D

HOw much for frame only if yiou would be kind enough to split? Mike
  10. D

sold! please delete

Yo Berend, Its Import, do you wanna sell the frame only? How much? My house mate needs a frame Mike
  11. D

Sold

wil you take 1500?
  12. D

2010 Vic State Champs Mt Baw Baw - Results

I love this website, what an absolute load of BOLLOX! Who cares, who gives a toss and whateva!
  13. D

banshee legend mkII, neally ready

hucking I heard that these bikes are amzing for hucking which is why Jazza Wilson has them as his weapeon of choice
  14. D

Barjarg Reynolds' Berm day 1

Just messing around on a new berm we built up at Barjarg last weekend, getting some lowness and ROOST going on!
  15. D

Eildon Ride Day.

Good work guys, great shots with the remote flashes! You'll have to teach me how to do those with my SLR!!!!!
  16. D

Whistler chest cam run - Ninja Cougar

Hucker wilson my ass, The guy gets 2nd in the vic dh series and you still call him a hucker plus id rather then ride you yangs with style.
  17. D

BOS STOY rear shock

Turn your seat clamp around!
  18. D

BOS STOY rear shock

"M6's when fully bottomed out will rub on the seat tube slightly, there's nothing you can do about that one except chalk it up to one more of Intenses idiosyncrasis like the mating call they make when you compress the shock." WRONG M6 are not meant to tyre rub the seat tube ..... If...
  19. D

2010 Boxxers - Pulled them apart today.

Bos I cannot believe that those new Boxxers need to be re built before you can use em....Mass produced rubbish! In most other industries if you bought a product that didnt work out of the box u would demand a refund right? Why should these forks be any different. I reckon anyone that...
  20. D

VIC sold

this is getting personal now Augo - go tap on your keyboard somewhere else, the reason i didnt reply to your Pm is beacuse I have already sold the item! If you hold grudges for people not PM'sing you back then you should re-assess your existance on this planet and self terminate!