Search results

1. rhyno

Food/Diet Help me with my diet.

Hey Guys, I'm looking to shed a few kilos, but also get fitter. Obviously I need energy for the training, but have to be careful that I don't over do it and jeopardise the weight loss goal. Background: Last November I weighed in at 97kilos, now I'm 82kg's (height is 174cm). I lost most of...
  2. rhyno

Fox Float CTD + Hope Sawtooth Rotor + I9 XC wheel = No go?

I'm building up my new bike and seem to have hit a snag; my rotor is hitting my caliper mount post. It's only just hitting. It will rotate through but takes a bit of paint off on each rotation. Pics: Solutions I know of are: - Use different Rotors: don't really want to do this. - take...
  3. rhyno

HRM Info

Hey All, I'm looking to get a Heart Rate Monitor Watch, but also want it to integrate into my phone via Bluetooth to record my HRM against Strava. Does anyone know of a HRM watch that has a bluetooth output? Cheers, Ryan
  4. rhyno

GST Question for an accountant

I have a hopefully simple question for an accountant or someone who may have dealt with this sort of situation before, it's bike related so I figured I'd ask this great community first. The scenario: The bike club I am an officer for sells Merchandise, we have done this for some time...
  5. rhyno

DH Tattoo.....

Check out this tatt found on Modblog today; nice detail. Anyone think they know who the rider is? The bike looks like a giant.
  6. rhyno

Anyone Know Of a Good Scarification Artist?

Mainly aimed at the likes of Arete and those blokes, but if anyone knows of good Aussie Scarification Studios/Artists (preferably in Melbourne) please let me know. I'm thinking of getting either a Double Helix, or an Atom on my back/side. My main concern is that most Tattooist who haven't...
  7. rhyno

Smoking, your views on smokers

I had to go to a jobsite with my boss today and so was talking to him on the way back and the topic got to smoking and smokers. Here is the outcome: 1. Smoking is a disgusting habit and is a real turn off. 2. The government and regulatory agencies aren't doing enough to stamp it out. 3...
  8. rhyno

Acommodation At Glenorchy?

Hey all, For those of you who have been before, what sort of accomodation is there on offer? I know it's near the city, so there is the possibility of hostels, hotels, and motels, which is fine. My real question is camping, is there any camping areas in the park nearby (like at the bottom...
  9. rhyno

$500 off Vario Diablo...1 only!

Thats right folks! A genuine $500 saving off our DIRECT price. We list these in shops for $4500, direct for $3900. For one time only you can pick up a race machine for only $3400! Frame: Kynesium tripple butted Fork: Rock Shox SID Race / 80mm A-Headset: FSA Bars: v-components XC Pro...
  10. rhyno

Before and After: My new frame

I got a new frame off here for a greeny, spent a yellowy on paint and two greenies on a shock.... here's what happened. Before: After: As you can see, it's my blur optics ad on wheels. Thanks to the Plow school of frame painting.
  11. rhyno

Think your good at the treadmill?

Meet OK GO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI Thanks to Mif off JJJ for pointing this out.
  12. rhyno

**Found** 200mm/50mm Air Shock

What: 200mm/50mm Air shock, don't mind what brand Price range/Willing to Pay: They're on pinkbike for about $180AU + shipping. I'd rather not go international, so if i can find a similar price here, i'll take it. Location: Dromana, Victoria, 3936 Extra Info: 200mm eye to eye, 50mm stroke.
  13. rhyno

Reminder, Rotorua is on SBS @ 7

Reminder to all that SBS is screening the WC on toyota world sport at 7 tonight, tomorrow and sunday. So, thats about now.
  14. rhyno

Transcend: World Championships 2006 - 4x Results

http://www.transcendmagazine.com/archives/000663.html
  15. rhyno

Blur Optics Onboard with Singletrack Imports

Expanding on our imports of Vario Bikes, we are proud to have come to an agreement with U.S Company, Blur Optics. Blur have a large range of Goggles and sunglasses, designed to suit many faces. As it stands we have full stocks of all things goggles; all colors, replacement parts and...
  16. rhyno

Best value stock race BMX?

I wanna buy a race bmx for 4x training, but haven't really got a clue. I'll spent up to 1g. i'm looking for value for money here, not street cred. If its the stp of the race scene, i'm in. Suggestions?
  17. rhyno

BMX Subforum

Even though i don't ride those undersized mtb's, there are more and more people asking q's about them and posting their rides. Might be a little cleaner if we gave in and made a 'special' section for them? just my 2c
  18. rhyno

Fort William WC

I know it's a little late, but i just stumbled across a great video by Krien Dawson from Vario on the Vario Blog. I reckon it captures the essence of racing pretty well, not just the glamourous parts. http://vario-news.blogspot.com/ You have to scroll down a bit, past all the french mumbo...
  19. rhyno

[VIC]Calling all 4X riders in the Frankston area

Hey people, I was at the Frankston BMX track for their practice night last night and got talking one of the organisers. Short of it is, they will let us join in on thier practice nights and get gate practice for the $2.00 lights contribution fee. The plan is that if there are a few of us, they...
  20. rhyno

My new Vario 4X ride.

Still being blinged out, but it's now getting there. Spec: Frame: Vario Tequila RC Fork: '05 Pike Race Brakes: Hope Mono M4, Goodridge rear line. Rear Wheel: Hadley on Syncros DS28 with Alpine III's and Gold Dt Nipples. Front: Vario 20mm Hub with Alex DP20 Rim. Guide: E13 LG1...