Search results

1. mossmanguru

Product Review Evil Follwing MB (complete & individual component review)

Ive been wanting to review a few things I'm currently riding for a while now, but never had the time to write an in depth review. Here goes.. About the reviewer: I'm 25 and have been riding for 9 years, racing downhill on and off. I'm 6ft and my rider weight is 95kg, I would describe my riding...
  2. mossmanguru

QLD sold

Item: 2016 Yeti SB6c Large Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good, Frame skinned sine new. 1 maybe 2 small marks Reason for selling: finance personal reasons Price and price conditions: $6500, open to offers around that mark. Extra Info: Large frame with frameskin since new. Fox...
  3. mossmanguru

Quick swaps to change an Enduro to a Roadie?

Hi y'all Recently I've been looking at adding a road bike to my collection, for the simple reason to clock up more K's during the week through 1 hour rides along the bike way and also commuting. Mainly for fitness and just the love of riding. I live 30 mins from the closest trail and by the...
  4. mossmanguru

Adding volume spacers to a Rockshox Vivid Air r2c shock?

Anyone know how? I bought the spacers and was told theres lots of tutorials for it, although I can only find ones for monarchs. I did find this service manual ( http://www.sram.com.cn/sites/default/files/techdocs/gen_0000000004402_rev_c_vivid_air_service_manual.pdf ) although I feel there...
  5. mossmanguru

Ironhorse Sudnay Frame

Item: Ironhorse Sunday Frame Only Location: Brisbane, Will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Upto $500 posted dependant on condition. Extra Info: Looking for the model that Sam Hill use to ride. 2008/9 I believe. Doesn't matter about cosmetic condition as I can get it painted...
  6. mossmanguru

The GoPro thread

Did a quick search, nothing came up. Hey all, Im in the market for a GoPro, never had one before. I am not interested in a different brand as I want the freedom to purchase different mounts and accessories in the future. There are currently 3 different models on the website, Hero4 Black...
  7. mossmanguru

2016 downhill state championships 13/14 august 2016 practice

Hey all, Does anyone want to use my truck for shuttles on Saturday 13th August? At the moment I have 4 spots but I am also advertising this on the SEQ Facebook page. If I do manage to fill it I will prioritise it with people who ride Yeti's, then people who are racing and then finally everyone...
  8. mossmanguru

Sold

Item: Rockshock Reverb seatpost Location: Brisbane, will post Item Condition: Great. Approx 50 hours use. No marks or scratches Reason for selling: Swapped out for Kashima. Price and price conditions: $300. Extra Info: 30.9mm. 125mm (5"). Comes with hose and trigger. Currently in the shop...
  9. mossmanguru

Sold

Item: Devinci Spartan frame Location:Brisbane can ship at buyers expense. Item Condition: New (2 rides old) Reason for selling:Carbon frame Price and price conditions:$1500 frame and shock. Extra Info:I bought this bike complete and about a month ago and since then have been out twice. I...
  10. mossmanguru

Ti-Springs

Anyone bought anything from www.ti-springs.com? The Ti-bolts in particular as I run an air shock. They are hella expensive but could ad a nice look to the right bike. I see Troy Brosnan uses them. Any pics would be appreciated!
  11. mossmanguru

Sold

Item: Rock Shox Monarch RCT3 Debonair + Rock Shox shock pump. Location: Brisbane, Wavell Heights. Item Condition: Brand new and unused Reason for selling: Bought a new Devinci Spartan and put on a Fox Float X2 from new Price and price conditions: $400. Will ship Australia wide. Extra Info...
  12. mossmanguru

Sold

Item: Various parts from a Devinci Spartan Sram XO1R build Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Everything brand new, unused Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: Neg on some things more than others, please no low balls. Extra Info: The bike is being shipped on Monday from...
  13. mossmanguru

Sold

Item: 2015 Fox Flox X CTD 216x63mm (8.5x2.5) Location:Brisbane. Will post. Item Condition: Used (max 50 hours), perfect condition not a flaw on it and never skipped a beat. Reason for selling: Upgraded to a more progressive, adjustable shock (Flox X2) Price and price conditions: $350 Extra...
  14. mossmanguru

Fox mounting hardware fit?

Hi, Im looking at ordering a 2017 Fox Float X2 to replace my 2015 Fox Float X on my 2016 Yeti SB6c. Do I need to order new mounting hardware or will the current hardware be suitable for the new shock? Thanks
  15. mossmanguru

Santa cruz Hightower

Anyone own or had a full days riding a hightower? Particularly as a 29er? Im about to purchase the C build as a second bike and a bike for my girlfriend to come riding. The reviews seem pretty good and although I know I'm losing out on the spec I don't mind paying a bit more for the brand. Any...
  16. mossmanguru

Best place to buy Park Tools?

Where is the cheapest and most reliable place to buy park tools? more specifically this kit...
  17. mossmanguru

SEQ DH Rd 1 - Kennilworth

Who's going? More specifically who's entering the enduro class? This will be my first year at this series and my first time on this track. I'll be riding my Yeti SB6c. Has anyone got any tips on how to set up your bike? The video on the SEQ page looks mint, very excited to see that canyon. If...
  18. mossmanguru

Sold

Sold sold sold
  19. mossmanguru

BMX Mint Goodness.

My new bike I picked up. Thanks to Austen and Vince at Edge. And thanks to Meg for posing with my bike lol. 2008 Fit Team Park Odyssey Path tires Tektro U-brake and Dia-Compe Tech 77 lever Glow in the dark Brake Cable & PC's Fit DLR style stem Alienation rims Fit Key Logo grips
  20. mossmanguru

QLD Bmx

Item: BMX, Good quality. No bullshit. Location: QLD, Cairns/Mossman Item Condition: Really good. Price and price conditions: $700. Extra Info: Looking for something well know and good quality that will last. Sunday, Colony ect. Pictures: Are a must. Just post them up in this thread. Ta Adam