Search results

1. J

Pair of Highroller exception SOLD

For Sale :: Pair of Highroller exception Extra Info :: 2.1. Popular highroller tyres made into XC format/weight. Location :: Sydney Price :: $80 Condition :: 1 Rides old. No need for it as im clearing out the supplies Pictures :: yup
  2. J

Polished 2007 Specialized P3 Frame SOLD

For Sale :: Specialized P3 2007 Frameset Extra Info :: Paint stripped and polished. Think chrome P3. Comes with FSA the pig headset. Location :: Sydney Price :: $300 Condition :: Purchased off Guiver not long ago on this forum. Around 2KG so a very light frame. Pictures :: yup
  3. J

Best street tyres for rolling?

Hi guys, what are your thoughts or experiences on the best rolling street tyres? I was thinking about the animal ASM but have no idea how they would go compared to say the fit faf Cheers!
  4. J

Fox Racing Shox Fork 32 Float RLC 140mm Almost New SOLD

Item: Fox Racing Shox 32 Float RLC 140mm Location: Syd Item Condition: Almost new, immaculate Reason for selling: Eyeing something else at the LBS Price and price conditions: Check ebay link for an idea, I am willing to sell outside of ebay easily...
  5. J

Giant Reign 0 2007 Frameset Almost New Fox Racing RP23 SOLD

Item: Giant Reign 0 Frameset with RP23 Location: Syd Item Condition: Almost new, immaculate Reason for selling: Eyeing something else at the LBS Price and price conditions: Check ebay link for an idea, I am willing to sell outside of ebay easily...
  6. J

Giant Reign 0 *4-5 rides* SOLD

Item: Giant Reign 0 2007 Location: Sydney Item Condition: Pretty much brand new Reason for selling: Trying something more gravity orientated Price and price conditions: $2650 Extra Info: Specs listed below Pictures: Below I purchased this bike after having a ride of my mates *justin fox* bike...
  7. J

Black Deity Stem 31.8mm SOLD

Item: Black Deity Stem 31.8mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: Pretty much brand new. Not a mark. Ridden approx 20 minutes Reason for selling: Changing stems Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: Super cheap shipping
  8. J

Australian retailer of aluminium bolts?

You know those anodized colored bolts that they sell on ebay? Is there a shop in aus that actually stocks all of them? where i can go and compare sizes to my existing bolts/depth?
  9. J

Ust tires or non ust tires in a tubeless configuration?

So i have decided to finally give tubeless a go. I have two sets of crossmax which is capable of it already so i thought why not? I have felt first hand what it feels like to drop 2-3psi and it is a massive difference. Performance must be great?! Question, i have read that you should just...
  10. J

Adjusting spring preload

I guess my knowledge on coil spring sprung forks are that adjusting the spring preload is the closest you will get to say adjusting the air pressure in an air fork? Of course you can change springs but for a given rate does anyone have any ideas on what is right and wrong in regards to...
  11. J

Crank Brothers Acid 2 - Brand new SOLD

Item: Crank Brothers Acid 2 - Black Carbon Location: Sydney (will post) Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Going with eggbeaters Price and price conditions: $120 Contact: Pm me Pictures: yup
  12. J

Cannondale Lefty wheelset mavic/shimano SOLD

Item: Cannondale lefty front hub with mavic x117 shimano rear hub with mavic x117. Both shod with serfas drifter semislicks Location: syd Item Condition: Excellent, perfectly straight. No flat spots, no buckle. Reason for selling: new wheelset Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info...
  13. J

Doubletrack/specialized/shimano Front and rear SOLD

Item: Sun double track on specialized and shimano hub with specialized pro tires Location: syd Item Condition: Excellent, never jumped, never hucked. Not one bend or scratch. like new apart from some dust Reason for selling: new wheelset Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Front 20mm...
  14. J

Threaded stem on a nonthreaded steerer tube?

As you guys might or might not know i have a truvative holzfeller stem which seems to thread on instead of dropping right onto the fork steerer. Would it be ok to use this type of threaded stem on a normal fork steerer which does not have threads? thanks
  15. J

Removing threaded forks?

N00b question here I am currently working on the bike and i am taking apart everything on my p3. The p3 has a dirt jump 2 2004 fork. however this fork doesnt come in the normal remove stem remove top cap slide out kinda format. Rather the whole fork is screwed in. I have removed the stem by...
  16. J

Pump Tracks sydney?

I had a search for pump tracks but all i found was a bunch of people building them in their backyard. Are there any pump tracks available for the public to ride on thats already made in the vicinity of sydney cbd area? anywhere? even a bmx pumptrack? to be real pick it would be aweome if you...
  17. J

Hydro disc brake question - rubbing way too hard?

Yesterday as we were working on the bikes with justin and another friend we went to change tyres on my scott. When we tried to put the wheels back on it was almost nearly impossible due to how close the pads are to each other inside the caliper. It took much groaning and ahhing to finally put it...
  18. J

Lefty TEMPLATE

If you have one of these in excellent condition please let me know :)
  19. J

Servicing Lefty fork

Where would you guys recommend to get your lefty forks serviced/rebuilt in sydney? I have heard some people here get it rebuilt at cannondale directly?
  20. J

Which one shall i pick to ride today? Multiple bikes inside

Hi guys my name is jing, ive posted here and there. You prolly already know my mate justin fox which i go riding with pretty much every weekend. I thought i would use this thread to document and share the mods that i am carrying out on my bikes. I currently have a Specialized P3 Specialized...