Search results

1. McSweeney

Women, etc.

S., How in gods name do you manage these things? You must be one hell of a comedian in person, or damn near the most attractive man going around. I seriously can't believe the number of unthinkable situations you seem to post that make me cry with laughter.
  2. McSweeney

Little Things You Love

Supersetting incline flyes w/ dumbell pullovers.
  3. McSweeney

Women, etc.

Funnily enough, all she did was see some facebook posts between this girl and i, got jealous and whinged to me, i said no sympathy here ive always been jealous you never care. Her being used to being a princess, completely flipped out and left me. I guess after that its definately the best...
  4. McSweeney

Women, etc.

Thanks for the advice guys. The guy was me, im a pathetic attempt at a confident and proud human being and i didnt want to admit it to anyone, including e-people, that it was me. Not a problem anymore she dumped me, told me she stayed with me out of pity since i found out about my hips...
  5. McSweeney

Women, etc.

Double post, Got a situation would love some input from some of the more senior or experienced members of the community. A very close mate of mine isnt doing too well and ive been faced with him asking him about my views on his situation and everyhting i say seems to change his mind. He's...
  6. McSweeney

Women, etc.

Welshy! Just see her already and see how much your view changes! Stop worrying about anything she's nearly home and she's gonna be yours, just chill and enjoy the ride. She's crazy about you, there is no timeline.
  7. McSweeney

Women, etc.

I cant see how this debate has gone on this long, the number of girls who think nothing of leading a guy on (friends of mine) purely for confidence or self-endulgent purposes, i think letting her down just saying she isn't for you and you're sorry is hardly being a dick.
  8. McSweeney

Last Minutes With Oden

Ah jeez that was a really good video. Really worth watching. Can't describe how i felt but i really learnt from the analogy of god as love and love as god etc Thanks for sharing.
  9. McSweeney

Women, etc.

I actually had it happen and it had quite the opposite effect, had to untangle my fingers but she was laughing her head off so much to the point that it made for the best day following.
  10. McSweeney

Little Things You Hate

The price difference between creatine and glutamine.
  11. McSweeney

Thoughts on Australia holding the soccer World Cup

I think that we should trade in our rep points achieved if we do get the world cup for soccer, to the ARU and onto the deciding committee for the rugby union world cup. Could not stand even more kids telling me that soccer is a "pure" sport and rugby is for brutes who want to show-off their...
  12. McSweeney

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

On the beach the Pipeline Masters was filmed from. Beachfront house, crowded surf but deep, deep pipeline barrels.
  13. McSweeney

Little Things You Hate

I remember the movement from watching the olympics and hearing it being called the "Clean & Jerk"
  14. McSweeney

Funny pictures

Just to clarify, that is a spelling check for "hilarious"? Good luck.
  15. McSweeney

Little Things You Hate

Guys doing clean & jerk's in the gym with friggin EZ curl bars (25kg's) who have the nerve to tell me my bent-over row technique is all wrong and thats why i do more weight than they do when they do it. Ignore both my trainer and the instructions of a gym coach on two separate occasions, my...
  16. McSweeney

DH Iron Horse Sunday Upgraded and UPDATED 2/10/10

Sick as Chris, hope its awesome.
  17. McSweeney

Little Things You Hate

Ohhhh im following. Yeah well it's foer rugby strength so i think increase in strength is still of more importance than looking bigger. Just wish it could be both as easily. Thanks though
  18. McSweeney

Little Things You Hate

Im doing 5-7 reps on my max weight for 3 sets. My weight on the bench has been going up steadily each week, maybe 3 sessions on a weight then up it by 5kg's. Hypertrophy program? Excuse my epic noobness im not usually one for the talk side of weights, i tend to just see my trainer, get my...
  19. McSweeney

Little Things You Hate

Increasing bench weight but not increasing body weight or chest size... What's the point of benching alot if you don't look the right size? (Stupid question i know a few answers so don't answer that or have a go at me its just a thought)
  20. McSweeney

The Beautiful Women Thread.

Holy mother of jesus, well done.