Little Things You Hate

Dug

Likes Dirt
Getting offered a drink, Telling people I don't drink and then the same people telling me that I should have just one or " Are you Sure?"

YES I'M FUGGIN SURE I DON'T DRINK YOU RETARD.......

Sorry I'm just passionate about that one.....;)

Matt H

Eats Squid
Getting offered a drink, Telling people I don't drink and then the same people telling me that I should have just one or " Are you Sure?"

YES I'M FUGGIN SURE I DON'T DRINK YOU RETARD.......

Sorry I'm just passionate about that one.....;)

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
when you ask a question on facebook and people like it.

I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT! I WANT AN ANSWER, WHY WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!?

apologies for outburst.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
hahaha ;)

I hate procrastinating all day just to shit bricks trying to finish a report for school tomorrow. And I hate the fact that earlier today I was fine with my procrastination.

I also hate having a half built BMX sitting in my bedroom, knowing that it won't get build untill halfway through the holidays because I'm going away and I'm running out of money etc. Such a nice build I've got planned too.

Mavah, did you edit that post? It's messing with my head man!

What's the reasoning behind this?
Those lunatic Greenies, you know the ones that think even riding a bike damages the environment. Yeah im for saving Whales and shit but this is ridiculous. They are a pest for Christ sake. If it dies thats HELPING the environment.

WA trying to make hunting with Bows Illeagal.

*Shakes Head*

What is the world coming to.

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Those lunatic Greenies, you know the ones that think even riding a bike damages the environment. Yeah im for saving Whales and shit but this is ridiculous. They are a pest for Christ sake. If it dies thats HELPING the environment.

WA trying to make hunting with Bows Illeagal.

*Shakes Head*

What is the world coming to.
Nah, more so why fined shooting roos? Do you have a firearm permit or is it specifically bow shooting?

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
Fuckin hell man, would you be able to tell us more:confused:
Yeah, around 30-40 gatecrashers crashed my girlfriends party, things got outta hand and my mate ended up getting bottled, and yeah i've got a broken nose and a possibly fractured cheekbone, struggling to open my mouth at the moment...

Then on the same night your girlfriend decides to tell you two months in that she still has feelings for her ex. :mad:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, around 30-40 gatecrashers crashed my girlfriends party, things got outta hand and my mate ended up getting bottled, and yeah i've got a broken nose and a possibly fractured cheekbone, struggling to open my mouth at the moment...
That sucks to hear mate, crashers can be the worst if you don't have the numbers to deal with them.

We had 20 odd guys rock up uninvited at my 18th, they ended up being pretty bad - one of them was being violent all night and eventually was caught breaking into cars (I think he was on his 3rd?) and left with a broken jaw, having later requiring 2 reconstructions. Needless to say after some others saw what happened all of the other uninvited blokes pissed off.

Nah, more so why fined shooting roos? Do you have a firearm permit or is it specifically bow shooting?
it applies to both firearms and bow hunting. You have to have a specific license to shoot roos in which all shot roos have to be Tagged and the information sent to the Games Council (and yes the Animal is to be left there). Yep the good ol days of shooting them for dog meat are well over. This only applies to NSW btw.