Search results

1. I_EAT_DIRT

Beginner, 20" park

Should say super beginner, haha. If you want to match my bike I run brakes, and pegs when I feel like it. If there are any takers i'll put up a set! Oh yer, forgot to add, vids most weekends, seeing it's holidays pretty much any day.
  2. I_EAT_DIRT

QLD Sold!

Sooooold!!
  3. I_EAT_DIRT

Online Skatepark Creator

Just found this on the web, it's so cool! So as title says, you can make your own skatepark using banks, quaters, spines, boxes, rails, ledges, etc. etc. http://www.urbanramps.co.uk/creator/ See what you can come up with.. One i made.
  4. I_EAT_DIRT

Some Dodge Pics

Hello. Dylan and i decided to go for a ride this passing saturday. We found some random skatepark on the way home, and i remembered i had a camera in my bag. (went flat after 1/2 an hour anyway) Me, No footed Can, landed really sketchy. Another one (feet coming back over) And...
  5. I_EAT_DIRT

QLD SOLD!! Slim pivotal Seat

Note : This is not my seat! Selling for a mate, so could all offers, negotiations and other questions go to him please! His MSN: callan_is_hectic@hotmail.com His Mobile: 0428789877 His Farkin account: http://farkin.net/forums/member.php?u=33238 (no trading access, and barley goes on, which...
  6. I_EAT_DIRT

QLD Sold!

Sold!.....
  7. I_EAT_DIRT

QLD SOLD!! SE DJ Flyer - Chrome CHEAP!!!

Note : This is not my Frame! Selling for a mate, so could all offers, negotiations and other questions go DIRECTLY to him please! (Just to eliminate any communication errors.) His MSN: callan_is_hectic@hotmail.com His Mobile: 0428789877 His Farkin account...
  8. I_EAT_DIRT

QLD Found!

Item: Colony Slim Pivotal - purple Location: Gold Coast Item Condition:New- No rips Price and price conditions:Offers, OR, Swap for my next to new WTP slim pivotal, Must be local Extra Info:My seat is next to new, no stains or marks Pictures:yep Mine: (Pic taken after last ride...
  9. I_EAT_DIRT

NS Bikes issues voluntary recall of 2009 forks

Thought people on this site could benifit from this....... (found on pinkbike)
  10. I_EAT_DIRT

New DMR Gear

I was having a look around the net when i came across the DMR site, I knew they existed, but never really put much thought into their gear, but some of their new stuff looks fairly nice, thought it was worth a look, so, enjoy..... Dont know how to put up images without uploading them to a...
  11. I_EAT_DIRT

Haro X6 Suspension Design Interfering with Chaingudie?

Searched to find nothing really usefull, so here i am.:) I might be swapping a mate my STP for his 07 Haro X6, I want to know weather my Raceface Diabolus Chainguide from my STP will fit/work on the Haro, i will be loosing the front gears + derailler (sp) so it will be a single ring set up. I...
  12. I_EAT_DIRT

My Bikes.

Well, i had nothing to do at home, so i decided to post up some pictures of my bikes. My Stp, have upgraded a few things that needed it, havnt got any upgrades planned as im mainly riding my BMX. When i stop being lazy im going ot paint it, maybe new set of bars, new stem, derailer (sp) and...
  13. I_EAT_DIRT

Surface Rust!

So I've had a look around this site and some others i found through Google, but nothing that really helps me. I have had a few crashes and have noticed that i have scratched some of the paint off my bars so its gone back to the metal, and it has a small amount of rust building on it. My...
  14. I_EAT_DIRT

2009 We The People Recon

Just Picked up my first BMX, alot different to the old STP, Big Shout out to the Guys at Helensvale Cycle Scene for helping me out! Its all stock at the moment, I dont think anything (except the grips) needs to be changed. Specs Frame: 4130 full CrMo, 20.8" Fork: Full 4130 CrMo 25mm...
  15. I_EAT_DIRT

Please Delete

Hey guys, something really weird hapened this afternoon, i was browsing some of the forums here on farkin.net and i was also on MSN at the same time. I got a message saying "Gene" had added me, I presumed it was one of my freinds with a nic-name, so i asked who it was and she/he/it said it new...
  16. I_EAT_DIRT

Help needed!

Hey guys, i Just bought a new seat (shadow conspiracy slim BMX) and due to my current seatpost i cannot get it as low (or slammed) as i want it to be (pics below) , also i cannot tilt it back as much as i want to either (cant get it further back than 90 degrees). So, Is there a...
  17. I_EAT_DIRT

Starnut and hollw bolt

Hey farkiners, In about a week or two i will be replacing my stock eastern stem for the 09 Deity stem (waiting for my lbs to recieve it) and ive got a question. Searching has done me no good so..... I have a hollow bolt (bmx style one) where my topcap on is and a starnut in my steerer tube...
  18. I_EAT_DIRT

Sandblasting help

So, ive been having a look around this site trying to find as much info as i can on sandblasting, there is very little. My grandfather works for the council and knows a guy who can sandblast and powdercoat my frame for free. Im just wondering, will this (sandblasting) do ANY damage at all to...
  19. I_EAT_DIRT

2009 Santa Cruz Jackal.....Any Good?

I have been looking around at new frames around the place and came across the new santacruz jackal, its been redesigned and in my opinion looks much cleaner than the old ones with that ugly hump on the toptube. What do you guys think of the new frame, and dropouts? Is it any good? thanks
  20. I_EAT_DIRT

Blisters!!

Hey, im sure that at one stage or another all of you guys have experienced that annoying feeling of having blisters all over your hands. I seem to get them after every single ride! I ride alot at the local BMX track and DJ's and i always wear gloves (odyssey bmx ones) and have pretty standard...