Search results

1. N

Sore back

Im on the older side just a bit, Ive been riding about a 2 to 3 years XC and had back problem maybe from my old age. Magic a proper bike fit from The Mortdale Bike Shed unreal !!a good chiro, streching and then of heaps of riding. Now 7hr rides are fun but not real fast. Most have said the...
  2. N

Mountains To Beach some pics

Ive got about 3000 pics from week showing off all you ratbags and girls. Danien & myself are sorting out how to get them to the riders & The Darkside Mybe a CD or from my websight not to sure yet but some how you will get the pics I dont want them to say in my computor, my camera gear coped to...
  3. N

Mountains To Beach some pics

I know this is the wrong forum for pics but XC pics are hardly ever posted. What a amazing week for what Hue & Wayne and the Darkside did to some how make it work. The riders loved it Just AMAZING. Any way just a few pics I took. The Champ Jason English Jason
  4. N

Is Strava putting other MTB Riders and the general public at risk?

No King Of The Mountain is or was Peter Brock. Wow have things changed. Had a look at the web sight some of the training information for my personal improvement and stats dose look like a good thing.
  5. N

Is Strava putting other MTB Riders and the general public at risk?

So funny maybe some type of kanga rooster jumping out I mite have thought. Now I know. And what is a KOM. Im over 50 and need help.
  6. N

Frank Zappa plays the Bicycle 1963

Crap my sound is not working. "Dont eat that yellow snow where those huskys go"
  7. N

looking for a baggy short with inner chamois nick

I had the old type of this shorts now got these ones so much better heaps more easy to move around on seat could believe the diffrence. So comfy.
  8. N

NSW State XC Championships

Russ your pics are great and you got one of me thanks :clap2:
  9. N

Some more pics Thanks to the organisers it ran perfect I got some pics of the FIRST group only I raced later. Have a look on my web sight if there is any of you its FREE (only took a few) just email me the pic number and I will email off it wont be straight away unless urgent let me know...
  10. N

I just rode the the track to day, some fun tie stuff heaps of corners not to much fireroad and the track had hardley any wet spots got no mud on my bike. A few sort of tricky (for me)old trees to go over, by my garmin 8.5km with 167m of climbing and a good fire road to climb get the heart...
  11. N

Jet Black 2011 12hr some pics

You did have the wheel higher I was a bit slow with the triger
  12. N

Mybe its a better line
  13. N

Just noticed 2 bike with no front suspension.
  14. N

I know this is the wrong forum but no one hardly ever post XC pics ,so I thought this would be a good place for riders to hopfully find them selfs. Its FREE as there wont be enough pics to charge you for. I raced on Sunday that why I only took a few. Cheers Neil:) Web Sight...
  15. N

2011 Coffs NSW State DH Champs by NBT

Some of my faverates My son Kieran back after brakeing his elbow Nearley got a good shot Crash...
  16. N

Awaba Rocky Trail Grand Prix

Ha Ha... :)
  17. N

Awaba Rocky Trail Grand Prix

Thanks Bob A pic of me on rotorburn something new no big jumps HaHa.
  18. N

2011 Coffs NSW State DH Champs by NBT

Sorry A bit late with pics,had to down load pics on my web sight and got to ride a XC 4 hr race at Awaba did 60km nows a good time to post my pics and need the REST. Unreal track to take pics and to ride the same as every one was saying. Rockytail did a fantastic job. My web sight...
  19. N

2011 Stromlo NSW State DH by NBT

Thanks the G20 is a big and ugley and very hard to make it look as it is .Ive tryed a few diffrent angles I like that one to best too. It was fun tyring to get the riders in the frame. Cheers Neil